Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

it was long and hectic day 1st of all there was lot of crowd almost 250-300 people i arrived there at 12.00 clock and waited there for 3.30 hrs just to get inside and around at4 pm. the interview started

Security Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

screening interview
    There are 4 people . Those are taking interview basically HR round...
    1. Tell me about yourself?
    2. What position are you looking for? (For SA)
    3. What do you know about this position like responsibility?( Go through job profile )
    4.What is your salary expectations ?
    5. Who's reference you have came?
    APTITUDE ROUND..
    simple maths and verbal things.
    MANAGER ROUND
    1.They just see whether you really want this job ? Will you be with us for long time or you've just came for earning in vacation times.

Interview Questions

• you have good options other than this . WHY DON'T you try for UPSC and all (as you are an ex ncc cadet army wing)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Guwahati) in August 2017.

Interview

Job Searching
    Steps in the Job Interview Process
    Flip
    Pin
    By Alison Doyle
    Updated January 27, 2017
    It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires.

Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Ground Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jet Airways in August 2017.

Interview

No idea because I am a fresher as you know Fresher nothing no more about thus company so please I request to you please dont told to me about this question

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   2 Answers
    • Tell something your family background?   1 Answer
    • what is your hobbies?   1 Answer
    • what is your strenth?   2 Answers
    • whhy do you want to work at our company ?   1 Answer
    • what is the diffrence between Confidence and over confidence?   2 Answers
    • How do you feel about working night and day ?   1 Answer
    • Can you do work under pressure?   2 Answers

Ground Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

They asked several questions and an online test of aptitude and they sent a offer letter and training letter
    But they didn't take any personal interview
     They even took money from me nearly up to 20000 and said that the job is confirmed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self ?
      Tell me few sentences on your father ?
      What is the difference between confidence and over confidence ?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 4 peoples taking random interviews with all the different peoples. I went for the walk in interview in Delhi. They were very strict about the scar marks on hands other than that the interviewers are really friendly and a very good environment but have wait for the interview for so long, many competitors and you have prepare yourself before you attend.

Air Hostess Interview

Interview

I want to be an air hostess. And I have applied but no response. Soo if u all kindly respond this time I will be happy .
    It's my dream....

Interview Questions

• why I want to be an Airhostess?
      where do I need the placement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata) in February 2017.

Interview

I went for the interview in kolkata in february 2017.The first round was the grooming round where they will check your height and bmi.If you pass that stage,then the next stage is preliminary interview with a HR.In this round they ask you one or two such as "Why Cabin Crew" etc.I was rejected in this round as after finishing the interview they told me that they will call back in 7 days and this means that you didn't qualify for the next round i.e.Group discussion.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

It was an open interview for all. We had two rounds in which they mainly asked about ourselves and interests and hobbies. After selection there are procedures such as documentation, police clearance, medicals etc

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, your interests and educational qualities etc   Answer Question
    • What do you know about CSA?   3 Answers

Middle Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

Multiple levels of interviewing and repetitive at times. There could be better structure to the process rather than ad hoc reactive approach. Also, planning the availability of different interviewers better would result in a smoother experience. It appeared that the hiring process would generally be scheduled after attending to day to day activities and not given the focused approach generally required.