Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

Process was too slow. It took 3 hours just to submit the cv and give the first round of interview. There was a long queue for submitting CV and just mentioning the source you came from. I was just going round and round in circles not knowing where the line starts and ends.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

First round is personal interview. They ask you about yourself. They also check your grooming. You have to be confident to get through the first round. Also, your skin should be clear with no pimple marks.

Line Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was good..my interview was happened transparently. It was big boss VP was in the interview..and it went cool. I answered the questions with confidence, so i think got it.

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

I appeared for the walk in interview on 23rd September 2017.
    I'm sure everyone's aware but I want to give every small detail.
    So you're required to dress as an hostess yourself for the interview.
    I wore a grey pencil skirt and a black shirt with beige heels (one if the interviewers loved my skirt). Although few girls did show up in a formal pant and shirt and some in mini skirts too.
    Most in black skirt, lots of make up and an uptight hairstyle. Me on the other hand had put a light make up and a simple ponytail.
    There was a long, super long queue. All those going I'd suggest that you carry a water bottle and some snacks to munch on because you'll be very hungry and thirsty.
    First you have to stand in a queue to submit your resume and a passport size picture. Once that is done, you are required to be seated until you are called.
    The first round was a one on one interview.
    I cleared the round and then was asked to wait and then my name was called again for a second round which was height and weight check and then you're given a form to fill (carry pen and a board) and sign certain terms and conditions.
    Second round cleared had to wait again and then I was called for the third round which was GD.
    It was a group of 6, each one of us was given a picture and we had to describe our picture to our team members and then after hearing each ones description, we were to put it in a sequence so as to form a well flowing story. It was a pretty fun round.
    I got rejected in this round and only 1 girl was selected who had her next round which was a certain skin test and reading a paragraph in Hindi and English.
    That was it for the day, the people who cleared were called on Monday for new set of rounds which would involve a written test wherein you'd be given a paragraph and some 20 mcqs below that based on the paragraph, something that we've all done in school, this is round is basically to check your English. And there will be more rounds, I'm not aware what though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What do you do? Why cabin crew? What do you know about Cabin crew? what do you know about jet? Tell me about your hobbies in Hindi. Do you have any scars, tattoos etc? What is your eyesight? Show me your nails. Look to your left, right, up, down. Tip : Remember to keep smiling always, that's a must.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bhopal) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on October 2016 , First HR round where they ask simple question for checking your communication , then grooming check, then height and weight . I cleared one round but while grooming check they noticed acne on my skin so they rejected me . They are very particular about skin so be sure that your skin is clear next round is gd then final round with hr and other heads . Good Luck

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself (about you and your family)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Faridabad, Haryana).

Interview

It was simple . First round is grooming check2nd hight according to wight and than hr ask you few question , introduction, why shoud i hire u . Expection sallry. And why avtion..

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a one day activity and included Technical & HR round clubbed together. The panel consisted of 2 captains and one psychologist. Since the interview was for a flight crew base position there were no nasty surprises in the Technical and the HR round. They are basically looking for a mediocre candidate who is willing to learn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

it took 2 days. 1st day we had till GD since we cleared that round we were called again after a week for the Management and final round.it was good...i think they take whoever they want does'nt matter if good or bad, but if good tho sure they will take you. i had pimples but they took me , i got through till management round, but got rejected because i could'nt read the hindi script and started getting nervous not able to answer the questions carefully. i think confidence matters .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

it was long and hectic day 1st of all there was lot of crowd almost 250-300 people i arrived there at 12.00 clock and waited there for 3.30 hrs just to get inside and around at4 pm. the interview started