Jet Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Jet Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Jet Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways.

Interview

It was a Wage drama,they conducted an interview.wil call you on the priority and will ask you why jet airways.why cabincrew. Without any other question they wil tel you.if selected we will mail you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Bhopal) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on October 2016 , First HR round where they ask simple question for checking your communication , then grooming check, then height and weight . I cleared one round but while grooming check they noticed acne on my skin so they rejected me . They are very particular about skin so be sure that your skin is clear next round is gd then final round with hr and other heads . Good Luck

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself (about you and your family)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Fort Kochi).

Interview

I went for the Interview last week.At first they asked me to introduce ur self.Afr tat if they found it pleasing.2. round that is some usual questions like why do u want to join in aviation field etc.
    Then3. Round here they checked my skin .. tattoos etc.Then asked me to speak few lines in Hindi.Aftr that asked r u fluent in malayalam.

Then told will inform u after 7 days.
    Mam was soo good ,ie the interviewer.She made the interview look so easy that i never got nervous.So pleased with the interviewer and the interview.Hopefully waiting for their result soon.

Security Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Andheri).

Interview

Interview is very easy nothing you've worry about. Like peice of cake. English talking only. Most people come with reference which is necessary.
    You should show that how willing are you to take this job.

Interview Questions

• HR round...
      1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. What position are you looking for? (Since SA, CSA, CREW interviews are there simultaneously )
      3. What do you know about this position like responsibility? (Ask someone who's working already)
      4. Do you know you've pay 20k at joining time? (Yes)
      5. Who's reference you have came?
      APTITUDE ROUND..
      simple maths and verbal things.
      MANAGER ROUND
      1.They just see your reference with whose reference you've came if you have a good enough reference your in.
      2. Ortherwise they want to see if whether you really want this job ? Will you be with us for long time or you've just came for earning in vacation times.   4 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations. When i joined i had net salary of 13850 Rs/month gross 15k after 2 months there was hike of 2500 Rs. Which was splitted in various things.
    There was an increment plan for 3 years like first increment of 2500 Rs. After a year 3917 Rs after a year 3917 Rs
    I left in 6 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

First round introduction. Second they check height and weight. Then group discussion round. Then personal interview with channel. If u will clear all the rounds then I can be air hostess.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become a cabin crew   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Mumbai).

Interview

There were several rounds, grooming, group discussion, aptitude test, etc. They check your height, weight, overall appearance, dressing,etc. The staff and interviewers were really friendly and it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was not positive.It seems they were just trying to cut out candidates rather than discussing about qualities and skill one has.The interviewer was not taking interest at all and entertains hardly for 5-6mins for each candidate.

Interview Questions

• Direct question. Why do you want to switch from your present job profile. What you think cabin crew job is a fun?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

6 rounds in all but guys never trust jet airways..they always make their applicants disheartened by rejecting them for useless reasons and they are very very very strict but u can easily manage to clear rounds if u have good communication and grooming , i managed to clear 4 rounds which had first round as intro round with some mainstream questions and then BMI test and then Group discussion and after that H.R interview which lasted for 20 minutes, it was just casual talk with normal questions about u and why shud we hire u etc....then my last selection round was dissapointment ...they gave me a reason that wasnt even required for a cabin crew requirements..cant tell u a reason but it was a stupid one and a lame reason...they have a critirea actually to take more girls and less boys..

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jet Airways (Kolkata) in June 2016.

Interview

Walk in interview with many rounds like 1:1, group discussions, panel round, one with management professionals, followed by document verification and medical check up. Once every thing was cleared I was called to attain 3 months of training in mumbai.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jet Airways (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

‘This is something that I have always wanted to do. Ever since I flew on holiday as a child, I have aspired to a member of a cabin crew team. Although I enjoy my current job, I would now like a career that is more challenging, varied and exciting. I believe my own personal qualities would suit the role of a cabin crew member and I get great satisfaction from working in a team environment, where everybody is working towards the same goal. I understand that delivering a high level of service to the customer is a priority in this industry, and this is something that I would enjoy doing.’

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time where you have exceeded expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation