Johnson Controls Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 860 of over 860 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Boca Raton, FL)

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter asking general questions. She wasn’t able to answer any specific questions about the position saying this is new to her portfolio. No follow up for several weeks then a different recruiter reached out to setup an interview with the hiring manager. Online interview with the hiring manager who answered specifics about the company and position. She states will hear back within several days on next steps. 1 week later no follow up so I email. 2 weeks another follow up email no response. Who wants to work for a company that’s treats candidates so poorly?

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your history
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Relaxed environment with managers from different departments. 30 minutes to an hour with you doing most of the talking. Have questions prepared about the company and as much information of the position being applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

3 stages of interview for selection in Johnson controls company These three steps include aptitude technical and hr.Clearing all the stages will lead to the selection.You have to be prepared for the technical questions as well as non technical questions to get through the procedure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

it was a one way interview, the asked me questions and I had to respond to them in a video format I did not have to talk to a real person ever.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Recruiting manager did a phone screening first then arranged for a virtual meeting with hiring manager together with HR manager. During virtual meeting, hiring manager asked a few questions with regards to your background and about the post you have applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Phone interview was very detailed with what the work would entail and very honest about the hard work needed to be completed. Questions were answered to satisfaction and questions were encouraged by the interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Familiarity with softwares and adapting to new databases.

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Pretty standard. Started with phone interview. Next was an in-person interview with the team which was split into three 30 minute sessions with two people each then 30 minutes with the manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

The first round is a completyle virtual online interview. where in a video you just answer questions about yourself and have the option to rerecord. The second round is a phone call with a member of the companies HR team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

First interview was over the phone and then with the Manager & Team lead at the office location. The interview was almost of 20 to 30 mins. Tell me about yourself is the main question, which you must be prepared of. There were more of situational questions. They really made me comfortable. The manager was really nice. So everything went smooth.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

Interviewed for Linux position - Linux kernel programming and user space programming, 3 rounds - 2 technical and 1 HR Be good with linux kernel internals IPC, memory management, threads and multi threading

Interview Questions
  • Application building process, kernel internals booting process
1 person found this interview helpful