Johnson Controls Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Johnson Controls Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.8

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

Got vetted over the phone by HR representative, and then completed a skype interview where I was promoted to answer about 6 or 7 questions. Finally, I was brought in for a final in-person interview which contained 5, 30-minute interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

Had phone interview and then 2 face to face interviews. Interview Questions were basic and the interview lasted about 30min long. Very easy process but took 2 months to get on with company.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Wichita, KS (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Has 3 rounds:1st with HR, 2nd with the Hiring manager, 3rd is with the quality team and other managers at the plant

The hiring process is really long. You’ll have to wait a lot.

Interview Questions

• General questions, technical and behavioral based on experience at current/old work environment   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

The interview process was thorough. I went through several rounds of talking with people related directly to the job. I spoke with soon to be supervisor, teammates and recruiter.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

It was over telegram. It was about 20 minutes in total. I got the job but declined it for another offer that I found out was fake anyway. I started the interview immediately after I got the invite for it.

Interview Questions

• What type of jobs have you had?   1 Answer

Industrial Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Hattiesburg, MS (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview went well, fairly casual but still professional. We talked over the pre employment test and the general type of work done at the plant. Everyone was very nice and it went very well.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work history in the field.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I had a 30 min phone call with recruiter interested in background related to the role applied for. Recruiter also provided background on company and what the position entails.

Not Even Sure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Interview

I was contacted via Linkedin by a recruiter. I promptly responded with in 10 mins with availability to connect. NOTHING back. Then about 6 weeks later same lady asked me to chat about a job I was interested in. I didn’t apply for any so I had no idea. She at least replied this time with a job description and again asked for times to connect. And again NOTHING. What has happened to this company? Why go out of your way to connect with me and ask for availability to connect and then not answer?

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online, received an email2-3 weeks later asking me to complete a video interview recording myself answering 5 or 6 questions. Submitted the video interview and about one month later received an email saying they decided to pursue other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a time you had to think creatively to overcome a challenge/achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

The interview process was easy and the people were nice. I did not feel unprepared and the questions were relatively easy and straight forward. The process was also quick. The managers were sitting around the table and wasn't as formal. More of a discussion.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to come up with a quick resolution on a problem.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.