Jumbotail UI-UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

4.0

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jumbotail (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview experience was highly negative for me. The entire process took a whopping six days.

It appears their goal is to have an exhaustive interview process so that they hire the very best candidates, but the biggest flaw is how inexperienced and insecure their own team is while conducting these extensive rounds of interview.

The UX task given to me was not well formulated and looked like it had been written in a hurry.
Once I submitted it, they kept adding changes to it which were not part of the original brief. If they would've actually spent time to create a proper task, my time would not have been wasted.

In terms of the interview itself, the round with the designers was fine, though they seemed a little underprepared to take the interview.
Silly questions were asked along with some more decent ones, which I chalk up to the design team being young and inexperienced.

But the real turn off for me were the rounds with the product manager and with a member of the tech team. Both individuals were highly arrogant and made me uneasy. I believe the product manager's name was Saloni and I don't recall the name of the tech guy.

Advice to the management- doesn't matter what fancy credentials your managers come with. Please make sure they have a basic sense of decorum.

Thanks.

Interview Questions

• Draw the information architecture for a warehouse app on the whiteboard.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.