JustDial Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 Jan 2019

3.1

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Firstly there was preplacement talk...which takes less than hour...afterward the aptitude test started .The aptitude is more subjective than objective. Each question having different marks as per on its difficulty. Aptitude test having 30 questions for 60 marks. While solving our speed should be more to complete. Questions were based on time and work, time and distance,probability,logical reasoning,etc. They chose 18 out of 65 from aptitude test for further technical round. In technical round, they asked questions based on code and puzzles.Then out of them only 8 students are taken further for HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for JustDial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Rajkot, Gujarat) in August 2017.

Interview

first round is aptitude test. aptitude test is difficult.then two rounds one is technical test and second is puzzle round.technical test have 8 programing problem and time is 2 hours.if you clear both round then they take technical inerview.

Interview Questions

• program that check number is prime or not.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

Initially they took aptitude round consist of 30 question(60 marks) in 60 min where minimum cutoff was 30 marks

Then there was coding round where they gave 7 problems to code on in 2 hrs.

Then there was puzzle round. They gave 4 simple puzzles

Selected candidates were interviewed in Justdial office.

1. Verification of aptitude( they will give you random question which you have attempted) to check whether you copied it or not

2. Verification of codes ( they will tell you to modify codes).

3. HR + Technical interview with CTO

Interview Questions

• Difference between get and post?   1 Answer
    • What is group by in sql   Answer Question
    • Write code of comparator in java ( java was my preffered language)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai) in May 2014.

Interview

Very nice, but was a bit tiresome. It had a lot of questions on astrology and empirical theology. So it was slightly tiring, I reiterate. It had 3 rounds of technical interviews and a round of HR.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JustDial (Mumbai) in May 2013.

Interview

It was OKAY. Most of the Questions were analytical rather than technical. But as a person belonging from a non tech background it was kinda easy for me, to just focus more on my problem solving skills rather than go on explaining repeated questions vis a vis with the interviewer

Interview Questions

• Why does the null returns an object type when originally its type should be 'null'??   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

First round was quantitative aptitude test questions on trains , numbers , probability (difficulty level was average ) , second round programming test 8 questions in two hours ( difficulty level was average you should practice some java programs related to String ,collections etc),last round F2F interview (be confident and keep your basics clear).

Interview Questions

• what is marker interface,reverse a string using recursion,wap to generate deadlock etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Kolkata) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very hectic. The company personnel were late a couple of hours. First they took a Aptitude round which consists of 60 quants question and cutoff was 30. Then there was a coding and a logical puzzle round. Then a Skype round.

Interview Questions

• What will happen if you put return statement or System.exit () on try or catch block? Will finally block execute?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JustDial in May 2015.

Interview

First of all you have to clear aptitude test. It is quite difficult and you will get no options. Test is of 50 marks and you have to get above 35 for next round. Second round is Technical Test. In this round you will be given 2-3 programs. If you solve this programs, you are almost selected. Thirs round is personal interview. In this round you will be asked some techinal question. Thats it. If all goes good then you will get offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very slow process. The interviewer was late for 30 mins on a week day. After two hours of wasting my time they rejected me. The interviewer was rude , arrogant,illogical. He does not know basic manners of an interview. It's just waste of time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JustDial.

Interview

1.Aptitude Test (60 marks) (30 passing)
    2.Technical Test (12 Java Questions) (Min 8 to be done)
    3.Interview Technical (30min to 1hr process)
    4.HR round (Formality)

They ask you about different Questions you have attempted and how did you reach that particular step, If they need an employee ,they will hire you anyways

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.