K12 Techno Services Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 26 interviews

Interviews at K12 Techno Services

Negative100%
Applied online100%
-NaN
HardAverageEasy

K12 Techno Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied for an HR internship through Internshala. I got a call for in-office Interview. I went to the office and the receptionist there started giggling at me. "Excuse me ma'am, do I look like a clown?" Anyways, I went inside with with the HR exec to this lady's cabin who I can only assume was the HR head. She never shared her designation. Just the first name. Now began 5 minutes for my worst interview ever. It wasn't an interview, it was a judgement session. I have worked in multiple fields such as BPO, Journalism, Advertising and PR, events and I'm still looking for opportunities where I can explore myself and what I'm interested in and what I'm good at. However, according to the head HR lady, In my past roles, I've been very unstable. She had a problem with my internship tenure. She said why did I only work for 2 months and not more. I told her those are college affiliated Internships, one cannot really work more than allowed tenure. She quickly ended the interview and when I wanted to ask some questions, she said I should ask them to HR exec. I mean, he wasn't the one interviewing me, right? I was still able to force one question and all I got was "You are a great candidate however the only issue we find on your application is stability. You have not been stable in your past" I wanted to ask her, "What part of the word "Internship" do you not get?" But I was at a stage where I got up and left quietly. HR exec told me he'd let me know by EOD which well, never happened. Obviously. Also, The internship listing is a name of the individual. The link attached to listing is a school's website but the organisation is called "K12 Techno services" The 5 minute judgement session could have been an online thing but they made me travel across town for that without letting me know about the local train travel restrictions. Well, even if they called me saying I'm selected, I would've denied. The whole thing is a sh*tshow.

Interview Questions
  • Why didn't you work more than two months at your last internship?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed