K12 Techno Services Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

Fool the candidates and get there work done in free.
It is related to - @orchids.edu.in which comes under K12 technologies.

First they agree to pay expected CTC and after selection they offer very less CTC

Interview Questions

• First round was telephonic - Asked questions related to project and work experience. They also asked to make an application. For application details see below.

Second round was coding round - I shared my screen and solved all the data structure questions. We also discussed about the first application that I had made.

I had shared the application's complete back end on github repo. Later they asked me to make second application and provide rest api's for all use cases. They asked for production level code and share api.

I completed this assignment also. I tried calling them, after a few days later and some sms and emails. I received a call. The interviewer said he was impressed and he wants to make an offer. But the offer he made was half of the expected CTC .

Upon asking why he did not inform earlier discussions. He seems least cared about.

And his favourite dialogue - Do you want to work for money or gain knowledge?
    It seemed like he works for free. It's so easy to give advice. It's free na.   Answer Question

K12 Techno Services Response

27 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience with us was not up to the mark. All your suggestions have been noted and we will work upon them to make the future experiences better.
Also, it is disappointing to hear that we could not match you CTC expectations, though we try our best to do so for all the employees.

Cheers,
Team K12

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.