KFC Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

KFC Restaurant General Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

2.8

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Interview was fair, more psychological than skills assessment. Questions ranged from why are you interested in our organization to discussion of my professional goals and interests. The interviewer focused on my leadership skills because that is likely the part of the job that cannot be taught. I made a point of sharing recent anecdotes that called on my ability to motivate my team. I also emphasized that I enjoy helping others grow professionally.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in managing a restaurant?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Myrtle Beach, SC (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Meet with District manager and Director for the South Carolina stores. One on one meeting with both upper managerment. Perform drug screening test. Interview was pleasant and lots of diffucult questions asked. They came to my store I working at the time to watch me work.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

I was interviewed and hired in the same day, the paper work was standard for jobs in Texas, however my salary contract was scrawled out on a scratch piece of paper. I was looking for employment that would work around a full time college schedule and this would. The job was posted on Craigslist and I responded to that ad.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked other than my experience level and why I wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation available, however that were allowing me to work round a full college class schedule so I factored that in as part of my salary.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KFC (Gulfport, MS (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

submitted resume and cover letter, did series of phone and virtual interviews. Asked a series of questions and was required to carry out swift calculations on the spot to test competency. The final interview was at headquarters in Louisville,KY and was a whole day with a very well qualified fairly small group of people where we were asked to give short presentation on why she should hire them to executives.

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Powai, Maharashtra) in October 2008.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview , first HR , second Trg mgr and third round with ops GM. I was asked to fill apptitude test which contained 100 questions. On clearing same further rounds was conducted and I was hired for KFC

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.