KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.8

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, social events and face-to-face meetings are canceled. The interview is through Zoom online. I spoke with two partners, and every meeting is 30 minutes. The overall process is about 1 month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Very behavioral based. Just questions about your personality and how you react in certain situations. I went to the office in SF and did three interviews that day and got an offer the following week. They were very quick in getting back to me.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Just relax and show your communication skills, they will hire you if they feel great to stay with you. There will be two interviews, one is manager -interview, and the other is partner-interview. Mostly, if you pass the manager-interview, you will be hired.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Multiple interviews. Started the process while I was in school and got the job offer before graduating. Worked out really well. The interview process was not bad at all. Just need to do your research and be confident.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Interview logistics were primarily handled by the career center on campus. KPMG professionals were on time and seemed eager to meet with the applicants in what formed a very positive environment. The interviewers kept it conversational and generally avoided technical questions and cliche behavioral questions (i.e., "Tell me about a time when you had to overcome an ethical dilemma.", etc.). Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Would you recommend an on-campus job to incoming freshman students at the school you're graduating from? Why?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

On campus interview, I first met with greeters from the firm and then I met with a manager one on one. Pretty much a standard interview process not much out of the ordinary.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

Interview

Got an email to RSVP for the interview. Interviewd by a partner and a manager. Both are super nice. There's only 1 interview. I do not know yet if I got the job. It will take another 1 week since the interview to get the email if you got the job.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Santa Cruz, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Maybe 3 weeks after applying through Handshake and doing the online app on their website, I got an invitation for an audit interview. Back to back interview with a partner and manager, both lasting 30 minutes. The next week I got a call from the recruiter about an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to learn a new skill   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a project didn't go as planned   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you experienced difficulty meeting with people   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself, why KPMG, why audit   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with HR. Resume detail verification.
    Phone interview with Hiring Partner. Why do you want to work here, what are your skills, where do you see yourself in five years?
    In-person interview with three senior managers and a partner. Fit interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a big four?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Got in touch with my universities recruiter who was very helpful. I gave him my resume and received a call to set up in office interviews. I interviewed with two managers for about 30 minutes each. It was a very relaxed and professional discussion about what they were looking for and what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• How did this previous experience (listed on resume) help me become a better employee   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.