KPMG Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at KPMG

2,581 Interview Reviews

2.7

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was great! Just a few behavioral questions and explaining about yourself. They like to hear how you can use your skills from past jobs/experiences in your responsibilities at KPMG

Interview Questions

• Name a time you caught a co-worker doing something unethical and how you reacted to it   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

On campus interview, about an hour long. 30 min with a Managing Director and 30 with a Partner. First half was entirely fit questions, second half had some scenarios. Was kept on hold for about 2 months after the interview and then was informed I wouldn’t be moving on

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? How would you handle a situation where you disagreed with someone who had more experience than you?   Answer Question

Federal Systems Interview

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews with a mix of behavioral and technical questions. Neither were too difficult. It was very cool to meet some of the higher ups in the firm.

Interview Questions

• What was a project that you worked on that was challenging?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Basic behavioral based questions that can be easily prepared for ahead of time. I would recommend having a friend do a mock interview of them. Interviews performed by partners at the firm.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Two section virtual interviews with general questions like introducing yourself and describing leadership. The recruiters are very friendly, although I did not get this position this time. I still appreciated to have an interview chance with KPMG.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

There was one one round of interview for forensic service, and questions are very behavioral and nothing surprising should be expected. Prepare for whatever you can predicted from a basic behavioral interview

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied through my school, and they were very accommodating. Even when I was calling in with a 12 hour time difference. Met with two different representatives and they both asked similar questions. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it to the end. However, one of the interviewers was very kind and offered her number.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult experience working in a team and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

30 minute pre and 30 minutes with the hiring manager. Didn't seem to pay attention and did not provide any constructive feedback. Then they decided to make it a director level position.

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Customer Solutions Advisory Intern. Applied in September and interviewed early October. 1 round interview, back-to-back with a partner and manager. They were very nice and asked common behavioral/resume questions. Didn't hear back for 3+ weeks after the interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied online and a couple days later got an email from KPMG global recruiter to schedule a phone interview. I had a short call with a recruiter in South Africa.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.