Kalpataru Power Transmission Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Kalpataru Power Transmission

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kalpataru Power Transmission

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kalpataru Power Transmission in February 2012.

Interview

Heard about the job vacancy from the college placement officer. KPTL called us to there Santacruz office for interview. The interviewing panel had 2 people in it. The questions asked were basic power system related questions. The interviewers were very good and understanding. If I didn't know any answer they tried to push me in right direction. Over all it was good interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. Just the standard power systems basic stuff.   Answer Question

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kalpataru Power Transmission (Jodhpur, Rajasthan) in May 2015.

Interview

First HR Round and then Subject special question by specific department regading latest budget related updae, changes in income tax law, Accounting Standard, Service Tax etc and then hand to hand give positive response and called at their Gandhinagar Head Office for completion of document formalities and join within next 7 days.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, Latest changes in Budget, Income tax update, AS realted question.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Projects Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kalpataru Power Transmission.

Interview

They interviewed me 2 times for half an hour... Lot of emails & after that no response till date... Such a unprofessional company i have ever seen in my career... Seems the interviewer himself don't have capability to judge or to take decision..... They should have some Guts to respond.

Interview Questions

• Lot of technical questions from engineering   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kalpataru Power Transmission in March 2019.

Interview

Firstly their was a technical round related to your qualifications and their after qualifying their was a personal interview in which just basic questions related to background and history was asked.

Dy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kalpataru Power Transmission (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

First take interview at primary level at bhopal then asked for final interview at noida then final round and hr round conduct there for final selection and after it company gives offer letter with in a week.
    so i can say companies hr team is doing very fast and i found them very supportive.

Interview Questions

• Asked about your last job experience and current profile subjective question etc   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kalpataru Power Transmission in May 2017.

Interview

I attended interview at mumbai office.Technical interview was taken and interviewer given green signal and salary expectationa are taken in written in their application form still yet waiting for result.

Interview Questions

• About previous experience and in standad subject basics.   Answer Question

GET Civil Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kalpataru Power Transmission (Guwahati) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview and the questions were a mix of hr and techical. At first the hr person picked up the phone. He asked me about my entire education history and what are my additional qualification. He also asked me about my family background. The tecnical interview was just after that. The questions asked were purely technical civil engineering questions but was not that tough. The hr person asked me about my salary expectations but they will pay what they have to pay not more than that.

Interview Questions

• Where did u complete your education? And what are ur hobbies and skills   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

The process of interviewing is very similar to other companies. I had to face 3 interviews with GM,VP and President . It was easy and they will ask more about your skills, experience and interest etc

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.