Cover image for Kantar (Worldpanel Division)
Logo

Part of Kantar
Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kantar (Worldpanel Division) Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

Interviews at Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Positive68%
Recruitment Agency8%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (Manila, Manila)

Interview

Hiring manager was cool. Having casual professional conversation. They considered my long term goal and was transparent enough to describe in detail what the job entails and if it aligns with where I want to go to. We mutually came up to conclusion that Kantar may not be the best place for me to be in. She’s generous enough to recommend where I should go for career advancement.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your long term goal
    Answer Question

Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Application

I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Interview

Estimate question were asked. Not very difficult. Overall experience was good. Working attitude matter most here. Two round of interview happened with one assignment round. Didn’t asked many technical questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) in Nov 2022

Interview

After submitting my application, I got an email to basically fill in a bunch of information about myself like my qualifications, how comfortable i was working with numbers, strengths, weaknesses, availability to start etc. After that, I got an initial screening call where it was somewhat of a repetition of what was in the form. After that, there was a skills test with 45 mins to complete. The questions were all related to reading data, reasoning, problem solving etc. and they weren’t too difficult. The final step was the case study presentation for the hiring managers. The case was basically about understanding a market and giving concise recommendations based on provided data. Then presenting it to the panel as if they were the client. Here, they also asked questions about my experience and challenged my recommendations to test my reasoning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (Madrid)

Interview

La entrevista se centra en tus habilidades y sobretodo en tu capacidad analítica. Realizan un test numérico que necesitas pasar para seguir en el proceso de selección. Una vez aprobado el test, pasan a una entrvista por competencias.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Application

I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Interview

Conducted 2 interviews, was required to undertake a presentation for the second interview. The second interview was fine and followed a regular interview structure. The first was conducted in an unorthodox manner by a rude interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you tell a client they are asking for too much in too little time?

Application

Interview

I found the opportunity on Linkedin and easily applied for it. The process if divided into 3 round 1. HR Interview 2. Functional test in 2 hours 3. Hiring manager interview: I will come through this process today Wish me luck

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) in Aug 2022

Interview

O processo foi curto e bem confortável. Duas entrevistas e a oferta foi feita. Pessoal de Talent está de parabéns! Fui super acolhida durante todo o processo, sempre que precisei de algo, tive retorno muito rápido.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (Porto, Oporto) in Jul 2022

Interview

Human resources manager interview about my working experience. After this first interview it was followed by a technical questions interview with the CEO and the project manager. Up to now I received no feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What is the heap memory? How do you describe the worst working day?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

Two interviews with the second one focusing on a case study you had to prepare beforehand. You have to prepare a presentation and analyse the data and give insights. Although the role is advertised for data scientist the actual work is more of that of an analyst.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Involves two steps: initial interview and final presentation interview. I was given some slides to choose from and present—an overall straightforward recruitment process. Also, be prepared to answer their questions. It sucks to have been rejected after investing so much time for the presentation but hey hey you move on.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to this role and a presentation on some slides they provide in advance.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews

Kantar (Worldpanel Division) Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Senior Market Research Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Client Service Manager and Client Relationship Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) takes an average of 11 days when considering 7 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Client Relationship Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) according to 7 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 21.74%