Kantar Worldpanel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Kantar Worldpanel

3.2

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Phone interview, group interview, large task (60 slides of charts to analyze and develop new presentation from, then present it), math test.

People were super nice but it was very upsetting when something that was moving so quickly and I was TOLD I was the selected candidate, but suddenly I had no updates for a month until the recruiter finally told me the position was on hold. Interviews/tasks took a lot of time and it was upsetting to not have much transparency and be so let down.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unrealistic deadline from client?   1 Answer

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job and received a call to come for an interview. The interview was about doing a presentation from a set of date given by interviewer. It was difficult but made it through. The final stage was to present my work online to a panel of interviewers. After sometime I was told that I was successful.

Interview Questions

• How did you feel working on the chart and presenting it?   Answer Question

Client Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After speaking with the recruiter on the phone, I spoke to the hiring manager for about half an hour on the phone. Within the day, I was invited in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The in-person interview was guided by a form which the manager filled out based on my responses. Questions were fairly typical: Why Market Research? Why Kantar? Why do I think companies should pay for Kantar's services? etc. After the interview, I was given a math assessment which I was told would take about 30 min. It took me more like 40-45 min, but I suppose I did okay because I was called back for another interview. This time, I had to present some data that the manager sent me. The presentation was on Maxwell House coffee. I presented to the hiring manager and her boss. I was not offered the job. I think where I failed was in my "storyline". I should have been more concise with which data I presented and the overall story. I sort of included too many elements.

Interview Questions

• I hate to say that what took me off guard was the manager's desire to know my own "personal" accomplishments that I am proud of. I had read so many articles about avoiding referring to your personal life vs. academic and work achievements that I sort of froze.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (New York, NY (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

There were three interviews total. Phone interview with HR person first, the phone interview was easy and straightforward. I was asked why do you want to work here and why this position. The second round was face to face interview with few behavior questions and a math test. The third round was doing a presentation based on the data and deck Kantar Worldpanel provided a week earlier. Total 10 mins, excluding questions time.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if the due day is tomorrow that you need to turn in the report to client but you just received the data today?   1 Answer

I got another opportunity.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

DO NOT APPLY - They say they offer refund for travel expenses, but three months later I have received nothing and they are ignoring my requests. Interview process starts with online application and tests, followed by a large assessment day with over a 100 people

Interview Questions

Kantar Worldpanel Response

14 May 2020 – Media Communications Manager

Thanks for your feedback and for raising the issue about reimbursing travel expenses. Unfortunately a small number of people were impacted as the transfers were rejected by the bank. We’re resolving these right now and will be ensuring the payments get to people as quickly as possible. We apologise to anyone who this has happened to.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Online test, video interview (company knowledge, personality, situational questions), assessment center (group task, 2:1 presentation on FMCG trends, 2:1 final interview, mostly situational questions, personality evaluation). The AC day was really long, from 9am-6pm, but the staffs were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• who are the customers of Sainsbury's   2 Answers

Kantar Worldpanel Response

14 May 2020 – Media Communications Manager

Business Management Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

SHL tests, followed by video interview, followed by assessment centre. At the assessment centre there was a 20 minute presentation that had to be prepared in advance, a group exercise and a 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person in a team   1 Answer

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

Assessment Centre consisted of approximately 100 people split into 4 groups.
    1st Stage was a 20 minute presentation you provide from a brief you will receive one month prior.
    2nd Stage was a group assessment. Split into groups of 6 with 4 assessors per group, followed by individual questioning.
    If you don't meet the interview standards, approximately 1/3 of all applicants are sent home.
    3rd Stage (final) Individual interviews. Mainly competency based with some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Kantar Worldpanel?
      What skills do you have that make you ideal for this role?
      What are some current market trends?   Answer Question

Global Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (London, England (UK)).

Interview

a three week process. recruiter invited me for first in peon interview, a week later she invited me to a second interview and data test , after which I met with two other team members on the same day.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about past market research work ability to synthesize data and insights   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2019.

Interview

First there was a numerical aptitude test which was on paper and calculators were not allowed, then there was a 1:1 interview where they used 3 brainteaser and riddles and asked about the resume and the next round is the case study presentation and another interview with that.

Interview Questions

• No standard interview questions, just riddles and CV explanation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.