Kearney Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kearney Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Easy interview process compared to MBB. As long as you know how to case, the interview process will be a breeze. Probably only have to do 5 case interviews to be prepared, whereas MBB can be as many as 60. For the behavioral, just be yourself and try to keep it conversational - all very standard questions!

First-round (virtual): 1 case interview (40 mins), 1 behavioral interview (40 mins)
Final-round (in-person): 2 case interviews (40 mins), 1 behavioral interview with a partner (40 mins)

Interview Questions

• Case interview prompt: Private-label has become a threat for a large cookie manufacturer - how would you advise them?   2 Answers
  • Case interview prompt: Global appliances company (think kitchen appliances) is experiencing weakening profitability in the LATAM - what should we consider to increase profitability?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Half behavioral and half case interview the behavioral was typical of any behavioral interview. The case interview was 45 minutes long and was based on my interviewer's previous experience. Made it slighly more challenging that the case was from real life experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Round 1 (virtual) - 45 minute case & 45 minute behavioral. The interviewers have a lot of independence in the case they choose and the behavioral questions they ask. My behavioral was very resume-based but also extremely conversational.

Round 2 - 45 minute behavioral & (2) 45 minute behaviorals. Very similar to Round 1, though questions were more probing. Overall really great experience where I got to really get to know my interviewers and vice versa.

ATK focuses very much on fit and interviewers really focus on that. Just be yourself and know your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to convince someone who disagreed with you to go with your idea   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kearney.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews including two case interviews and final interview. The interview are about case studies on marketing size and some puzzles. Difficult but managemenable. Can do some case examples before interview. Also expect some behaviroal questions but not so many

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was a video interview, 45 minute behavioral and 45 minute case. Got notified 2 hours after my interview that I was going to the final round. Final round was in person in NYC office, two 45 minute behavioral and one 45 minute case. Got notified same day of my interview that I did not get an offer, though they did give me feedback. Very focused on fit and behavioral questions, but the interviews are very conversational. Case is pretty standard, requires calculations that can get tricky if you don't keep track of all the information.

Interview Questions

• Case was entering a new credit card market for a finance institution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Extremely unorganized - you have 4 interviews no matter what you say in your previous interview. They don't offer any feedback between rounds nor at the end of the recruiting period.
    The written test has some questions exactly the same as the mock written test from the Romanian AT Kearney office offered online.

Interview Questions

• If a 10x10x10 cube would lose a cube all around its perimeter, what is the total volume of the cube?   1 Answer

Kearney Response

18 Sep 2018 – Communications

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. The process you describe is not consistent with our typical interview format. We appreciate your feedback and would like to encourage you to share it directly with the recruiter from the office/country you interviewed with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

First rounds were one behavioral and one 25 minute case interview. Final round only had one case and two behaviorals. Case was unconventional, not a lot of math or business intuition talk but rather just understanding a table of unfamiliar data. Feedback was that I could have been quicker at understanding the content displayed.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions (E.g. why consulting, why ATK, leadership experience, etc.)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney in February 2017.

Interview

Straightforward interview process, two rounds of interviews including both behavioral and case-based questions. The first part of the interview focused on explaining past experience, fit questions, and job expectations. Second part provided the chance to solve a real-market scenario with the given information

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weakness, how do you plan to work around them?   1 Answer

Kearney Response

8 Dec 2017 – Global Head of Communications

Thank you for your concise description of the interview process. Glad you joined our team!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

On campus recruitment; got to final round, 1:1 through the process, behavior focused but had two cases. Cases were quite real-life- had parts of market sizing Told me I was passionate enough for the job.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kearney (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Smooth. One day of for first round, and was then flown out to Chicago for second round.
    1R: 1 case 1 behavioral
    2R: 2 behavioral, 1 case

1R: interviewed by two associates at the firm in a one-on-one setting
    2R: interviewed by partners (behavioral) and manager (case)

Very informal culture with a beautiful office

Interview Questions

• Team experience
      Dealing with conflict on a team
      Why consulting
      Why AT Kearney   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.