Kearney Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 554 of over 554 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Two rounds, two interviews per round (fit questions + case). Cases are very structured for the 1st round - typical market entry where you need to size the market in addition to answering a few brainstorming questions. Compared to my experience with Bain and McKinsey, I’d say it’s relatively easier.

Interview Questions
  • Resume walkthrough, why consulting, why kearney, conflict resolution situation, market entry case
    Answer Question

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Dos entrevistas con dos casos distintos, uno de estancamiento de beneficio, y otro de brain teaser determinando area de parking con beneficios y viabilidad económica de inversión inicial durante 3 años

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Kearney

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

3 case study rounds with a different case study in each round and 1 personals round which is to know culture fit. Personals round is equally important as case study rounds, it might break the deal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Bangkok) in Nov 2021

Interview

15mins fit interview 30 mins case interview 15 mins for Q&A There are 4 interviews in total which are split into two rounds. The name of the interviewer is unknown and the process takes up about a month.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate the market size of delivery services in Singapore. Profitability analysis of a retailer. Finding the root cause of the decline in profit margin, taken from case book.

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Dubai)

Interview

Applied through referral Took 3 weeks to hear back. Had 4 interviews over a span of a month. All interviewers were very professional and nice people. The turnaround time was hardly a week post the final interview. The HR was super helpful and very flexible with scheduling

Interview Questions
  • Case questions focused on Profit and Loss, Cost Cutting and Market Sizing.

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

There were four rounds. The first was a guesstimates, case study and general profile. The second was again a case study based round followed by some profile based questions around research.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kearney

Application

I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Two parts, with two different interviewers. Must be able to solve cases correctly with a good structure. The fit part was about 15 mins each. Quick response, after 5 days only.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting and not a related major job?

Kearney

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

Applied for a BA role and they never bothered to get back to me with an answer on my application. Exchanged multiple emails with them on when I could expect an answer which kept me on the loop but this evolved in absolute radio silence. I did get interviews at three MBB’s and am currently working at one of them, so no regrets, but it would have been nice to not have wasted my time on a company that doesn’t care about responding applicants.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney (Dubai)

Interview

First and second round were one interview each, a mix of behavioral and case study with managers: 15 mins about my background (questions below). Then 25/30 mins on a case and a few minutes for my questions at the end. The 1st interviewer was nice and the case was very interesting, but it felt like the 2nd interviewer was making it up on the spot. About a week after the second interview I got an email addressed to the wrong person asking me when I was free for a feedback call. Sent my availability and asked if there was a chance of mix-up as they used the wrong name, never heard back from them. I could have really used the feedback as I thought i did well, and the wrong name in the email with no response turned a positive experience into a negative one.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kearney

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney

Interview

1 numerical test of 45min, 5 1h interviews in total, business cases with behavioral questions. topics were random and depended on the expertise of the interviewer; process took 3 weeks

Interview Questions
  • why kearney, why consulting, where do you see yourself in 5 years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 554 Interviews