Keg Restaurants Dining Room Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Keg Restaurants Dining Room Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Keg Restaurants

2.4

Dining Room Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (London, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

This was my second interview. It was quick. Asked why I wanted to work at The Keg, would learning the menu be difficult and wanted more detail about my past employement and certain reasons for either leaving. I was nervous at first because you do not know what they are particularly looking for, but just being yourself is the best way to know whether the job is even for you.

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

27 Feb 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Congratulation on the new position! We think your insight into the process will be very helpful to Glassdoor users- we too think it's very important to be yourself during the interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Keg Restaurants

Dining Room Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prince George, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Prince George, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Normal sit down with the manager they look at your resume, and application, then ask you a few questions, if they like you, you come back for a second interview with the general manager

Interview Questions

• They want to know your wine knowledge, and ask if you know the different between a cab sauv, and a sauv blanc   1 Answer

5 Jul 2016 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for the review, glad the process ended in employment for you!

Dining Room Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat down with 2 managers, the first asked more personal questions about myself and my goals/personality traits. The second asked more questions related to flexibility and scheduling, working around school and other hobbies. Both were very pleasant and made the interview flow easily.

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

11 Jul 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Great to hear! Enjoy your new job at the Burnaby Keg.

Dining Room Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (London, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

Open interview. Pretty straight forward, mostly just getting to know if you're personable and will fit in with the culture. Second interview is a little more in depth getting into availability and experience. Most of what they are looking for is that you are someone who has a great personality, willing to work as part of a team. They want to see that your willing to buy into the Keg way and culture. Be a true "Kegger"

Interview Questions

• Why you you be a good fit it's our team   1 Answer

27 Feb 2017 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you for the helpful review, we're glad the process went well for you.

Dining Room Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

A Joke. Guy took one look at me and I could tell he was looking for young inexperienced staff only. Answered his question. He did ask about food, Wine or Service knowledge, Nothing. He took one look at me and I could tell he could not be bothered. When did the Keg decide that if you are under the age of 25, you are not worth hiring, it use to be that you were valued for your experience and knowledge. Chefs are valued for their experience and knowledge, why aren't Servers.

Interview Questions

Keg Restaurants Response

2 Mar 2016 – Corporate Training Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback! We would love an opportunity to speak with you about your experience further. Please contact humanresources@kegrestaurants.com when you get a moment. We would... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.