Keg Restaurants Server/Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Keg Restaurants Server/Bartender Interview Questions

Interviews at Keg Restaurants

2.5

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants.

Interview

Tiered interview that is streamlined. This particular interview was done for a new opening and it was a smooth and easy process. All of the interviewing stag seemed happy to be there’s despite being there for 4 days interviewing for positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Keg Restaurants

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Ridge, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keg Restaurants (Maple Ridge, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited to show up at 2pm, my interviewer did not show up until 2:15, and clearly had no interest in hiring me from the get go. He asked a lot of questions that made it seem like the position wasn't actually available and he was trying to get some over qualified people to expedite for him. Glassdoor seemed to have a positive review of the keg which is why i applied in the first place, but i definitely feel like i wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Whats Your favourite meal? now sell it to me.   Answer Question
    • Would you be okay working a lower level position for potentially 6 months?   1 Answer

Keg Restaurants Response

22 Jan 2016 – Corporate Training Manager

We appreciate your feedback and would love to have an opportunity to talk to you more about it. Please contact humanresources@kegrestaurants.com when you get a moment. Even if we don't hear from you... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.