Kellogg Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kellogg Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Kellogg Company

2.9

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round is HR personnel screening that lasted about 20 minutes and all practical behavioral questions. I was told i'm " on the list" for second round with the hiring manager, then after i did 3 follow ups over the 2.5 weeks after the initial interview I was told "oh you were emailed last week but guess you didnt read it, we're going with someone else." To place the blame on the candidate for their lack of follow-up contact is utterly unprofessional and unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions from the HR screening: "tell me about a time when you have difficult stakeholders that you have to convince"   1 Answer

Kellogg Company Response

22 Jun 2017 – Talent Acquisition Team Member

Thank you for interviewing with Kellogg! We are so sorry that’s how the information was conveyed; it’s definitely not your fault. The fact is, since we have a high volume of candidates in the... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Horsham, PA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Group interview, I find the situation-based interviews to be more difficult. I was qualified for the role and was an internal candidate however, struggle with answering those types of questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions are situational-based. Tell me about a time when you.....   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers: wanted to know me as a potential intern and person. Behavioral-based interview. The process itself did not take very long, probably around 40 minutes. Bring a resume because many of the questions will come straight from what they see on it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation. What tools did you use to get out of said situation?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Topeka, KS (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview went smooth.
    And i received a call from the hiring manager and asked me if i would like to do 6-month internship. I was very happ and told him i could. But after then, the hiring manager refused to recieve my calls, and did not reply to through email. I have waited for around 2 weeks. And i recieved official email saying: thanks for applying intership this year. They have already found out candidates and encouraged me to apply for the next year! I even did not have a chance to talk with that hiring manager again, and i was refused! I have no idea if anyone has the similar experience to me. But that really sucks!
    From this, i would like to say, when you agreed with any appointment through the phone call. Ask them to send you the offe either electronic or paper ASAP. If you really do not have the offer with you, donot be happy. Because it is too early.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Very expedient

Interview Questions

• What was your worst work experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ball always in co. court

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Online application through reference and immediate email invite for face 1 face interview.
    People are very friendly but they are senior directors of sales and category management.
    They have good work going on.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and standard behavioral questions.
      tell me about yourself
      your profile looks good, what is your goal and why you are applying for this role
      how comfortable you working with the business(sales) team especially senior users   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI (US)).

Interview

The total interview questions were of the behavioral approach. It lasted for around an hour with questions from my previous experience and projects that I have done in school. Every panel was friendly during and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and rest simply task managing abilities.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It took three months, very easy interview, work environment was okay, lots of tension between employees. Job security is slim. It was a good internship for the most part considering you get experience within a Fortune 500 corporation. Lots of exposure from many different perspectives and sectors within business and procurement.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Kellogg's? How can you contribute to the work environment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. Revolves around K-Values and if you prepare that you should have no problem. Relate your life to the values if possible. Recruiters are extremely nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite K-Value and why?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Came into a recruiting event at my local university and then that led to a phone interview and then asked to come in for a second interview at the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.