Kellogg Company Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 456 of over 456 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

2 interviews one of them is online and the other at the company head quarter. There are 3 exams one is maths and the other two are about English language. If you are accepted they will call you for an online interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What do you know about kellog's
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Smoothe job interview process. There were 3 in total. HR, Hiring manager and 3rd round included 4 teammmates. Great environment for young engineers to start career. Total time taken for this process was 1-2weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

Processo fraco e desmotivador, muitos gestores e muita desorganização. O profissional não é olhado individualmente, o processo não nos permite mostrar nosso potencial. Me senti desrespeitado, o tratamento está muito aquém de outros processos de empresas do mesmo segmento. Deveriam repensar a estrutura do processo, somos pessoas e não objetos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

The interview process was typical starting with a phone screen and two panel interviews. The second interview included other stakeholder partners that I would work with. Typical questions were asked and I had to do a presentation in the second interview. The decision was made quickly which was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

Panel interview with several members from leadership. More behavioral questions to determine what you would do in specific situations. Not grueling and informative. Team was very diversified as well and panel consisted of several levels of management

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santo André, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Santo André, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jun 2021

Interview

Foi uma entrevista de +- 1h de duração, bem interessante e descontraída. Pediram antes pra mim fazer um powerpoint curto (10min) pra me ajudar na minha apresentação, onde eu contasse minha trajetória acadêmica, profissional, e dissesse porque a Kellogg e porque deveriam me escolher.

Interview Questions
  • Como eu me vejo daqui 5 anos? Qual foi meu maior desafio? Qual foi minha maior conquista? Qual foi meu pior fracasso (pessoal) e como eu lidei com ele?

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

The first interview was a panel interview. Mostly the typical behavioral-based type questions (i.e. a time you took a risk). Time allotted was 45 minutes total. Make sure to practice answering questions using a method like the STAR method, especially the result/outcome

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

the interview process took a very long time. Had a phone screen with HR, followed by an interview with the hiring manager. 5-6 weeks later, i got an automated rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

a few months ago, I send my CV as answer to their job post on their website. the job post was clear and well detailed with information of the required position.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't pass the fist selection, in fact i received an email explaining me that i was be chosen to go on with the selection. this is well appreciated.

Kellogg Company

Application

I interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview

Premier entretien téléphonique avec l'équipe de Roumanie suivi d'un entretien avec le manager. Ensuite jamais de réponse laissant ainsi une expérience un peu inachevé et un suivi peu présent de la part de l'entreprise.

Interview Questions
  • Questions basiques peu diversifiées sur les aspects techniques et les compétences plus que sur la personnalité
Viewing 1 - 10 of 456 Interviews