Kinapse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kinapse Interview Questions

Interviews at Kinapse

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse.

Interview

Initial phone screen with VP, then half day in person interview with case study and presentation, finally another interview with a separate VP.

Interviewers were polite, smart, and also a bit quirky, which I enjoyed.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (New York, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

-I had two initial phone screens with UK Sr. managers - they lasted an hour each
    -They brought me in for a half day F2F interview in NYC on a Friday
    -In the face to face, in addition to several 1:1 meetings there was a business case study - classic consulting case and a presentation about the industry

-After I passed the f2f meeting, I had a final phone conversation with another UK VP to gauge my interests

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse.

Interview

Initailly telephonic. If required face to face interaction

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kinapse (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

phone call and face to face, tell me about yourself,positive and negative points, why should we hire you, previous work questions.
    just gave the answers they expected, it went well, got an offer , told the examples from my past work experience

Interview Questions

• phone call and face to face, tell me about yourself,positive and negative points, why should we hire you, previous work questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kinapse (Bengaluru) in December 2016.

Interview

interview is in 4 rounds, telephonic, written, oral, skype, face 2 face, hr, by the way on availablity they can proceed further, In common parlance, the word "interview" refers to a one-on-one conversation with one person acting in the role of the interviewer and the other in the role of the interviewee. The interviewer asks questions, the interviewee responds, with participants taking turns talking. Interviews usually involve a transfer of information from interviewee to interviewer, which is usually the primary purpose of the interview, although information transfers can happen in both directions simultaneously. One can contrast an interview which involves bi-directional communication with a one-way flow of information, such as a speech or oration.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Two/three days before the Assessment day you get sent (via email) a verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning test to undertake. 15 questions/ 8 minutes to complete.

The Assessment day had 5 candidates. It starts with a group exercise and presentation. Take note - the presentation is based around the information you are given in the first hour. You are split into groups, and prepare a presentation, and are asked questions regarding your content. Followed by two behavioural interviews with staff (15/20 minutes) and 30-45min one on one case study (non-pharma related). Finishes with a written exercise to provide feedback on the assessment day. Successful candidates receive a phone call from senior management to discuss the role the following week.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinapse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview day with 4 other candidates. Day started off with a presentation by senior employees about the company. Group task to present to a panel. Individual interviews; 1 involving walking through a case study.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

The process of recruitment was organised in a very good manner. Started with a pre screening round and followed by an online assesment and a case study. After qualifying both, a technical round by the manager from India and Head of the unit, UK. The discussion went in a fair and transparent manner. HR played a key role in organising the whole process. Communication of the HR team is excellent and they are very responsive to the queries at the times.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Health Economics and basic statistics. Knowledge on systematic reviews and meta analysis   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinapse (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

too lengthy - you meet at least 15 people and it takes a long time. They procrastinate, don't make decisions, and have all the people ask you the exact same questions.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in Kinapse   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

The interviews were very well organized and conducted on time. Avantika Paliwal, who was my recruiter at Kinapse kept me updated about the rounds and made sure that all logistics were well organized. All my rounds were conducted on time, which is not the case with many companies. Much appreciated!! The interviewers were cordial and very professional with their approach. Highlight of the process for me was when I received a detailed email from Avantika providing details on what was planned on my date of joining which made me feel part of the company already!!

Interview Questions

• The interview questions mostly revolved around demonstrating my previous experience.   Answer Question

Kinapse Response

4 Jun 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted you are on board! As our new Training Manager, perhaps you can help us work on our interview questions!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.