Kinapse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kinapse Interview Questions

Interviews at Kinapse

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse.

Interview

Initial phone screen with VP, then half day in person interview with case study and presentation, finally another interview with a separate VP.

Interviewers were polite, smart, and also a bit quirky, which I enjoyed.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (New York, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

-I had two initial phone screens with UK Sr. managers - they lasted an hour each
    -They brought me in for a half day F2F interview in NYC on a Friday
    -In the face to face, in addition to several 1:1 meetings there was a business case study - classic consulting case and a presentation about the industry

-After I passed the f2f meeting, I had a final phone conversation with another UK VP to gauge my interests

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2020.

Interview

Telephonic interview, written assessment test ( aptitude ability and technical ) , face to face interview rounds. Brief introductory, questions related to internships and projects, more of technical questions. Great experience interviewing at kinapse from the start till the end. Made me comfortable and it was more of discussion.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2020.

Interview

Apply for the position online.
    Setup Telephonic Interview followed by
    1 and 1/2 hour Written test and then Face -to- Face interview is done.
    In the end, discussion with HR was done.

Clinical Trial Disclosure Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 rounds consisted of aptitude, analytical, decision making test.
    First round was telephonic which lasted almost 1 hr. general information about the employee, basic interests, questions from the projects as of mentioned in CV and previous work experience were discussed. It was very straight forward and simple.
    Second round which lasted for 4 hrs consisted written test and F2F.
    written test included writing skills, case study discussion, aptitude and analytical skills and basic knowledge of the field.
    F2F was done by panel of 2 personnel. Basic questions were asked related to job position, related core field. very relevant questions were asked related to previous work experience and general attitude were being tested.
    I liked the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Basic knowledge about the job position and relative knowledge and about skills. questions were asked from projects as of mentioned in CV   1 Answer

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2019.

Interview

The complete recruitment process took a month. It was started with the telephonic round on the 14th of October 2019 then followed by the next 3 rounds in November 2019.
    Total 4 rounds out of which one was a computer test asking about the English and Technical questions.
    In the other 3 rounds, it was telephonic based.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kinapse in November 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview, which was a really pleasant and professional experience. It was more a conversation than a typical interview where you just answer questions. What happened afterwards was the reason why I declined their offer. The whole process got tangled in their internal bureaucracy. They only kept contact with university administration and I was not included. This resulted in me getting a contract few days before I was supposed to start working. The best part is, the contract did not cover some of my requests which we discussed during the interview. I was really looking forward to this job, but unfortunately somewhere along the way the communication did not work out

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experiences, and some things from my CV. One question was about a problem I faced and how I overcame it.   1 Answer

Senior Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kinapse (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

First was HR round followed by technical round. The technical round (telephonic) was taken care by medical writer department head based in UK along with senior person based in India.

Interview Questions

• As I had already worked in Kinapse, so the first question was, Why I would like to rejoin the Kinpase.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kinapse (Pilani) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through college and they took 2 rounds through telephone and Skype. 1st was o telephone where they asked general background and project questions and 1 or 2 guesstimate questions. Next on further selection.. Again behavioral questions and detailed case study analysis through Skype which was taken by a panel consisting of members from India and abroad.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate questions. General behavior and think on spot questions and detailed case study analysis   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinapse (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview process include 3 stages - First stage - Telephonic Interview
    Second Stage - Written interview
    Third Stage - Face to face interview
    They will check Communication skills and knowledge about your work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.