Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.4

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview for a two month contract and hired on full time after 9 months of working.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was unemployed at the time.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Garden Grove, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted 2 days late for a phone interview. The phone interview was with the Program Director and was considered the main interview before offer was given in Garden Grove, CA.

Interview Questions

• Resume overview especially related to clinical experience since I am a recent graduate.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Highlands Ranch, CO (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview by Kindred recruiter who explained job location, setting, and potential salary range. Next a phone interview by the site Rehab Director, who then scheduled and in person interview. And an offer was made by the recruiter within 2 days of in person interview. Entire process took about a week.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working in skilled nursing? What was you best and worst patient encounter, and how did you manage it? What was your best and worst coworker encounter, and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Greenbrae, CA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Excellent interview with high;y skilled and experienced supervisor who is extremely knowledgable and helpful in answering questions. Tour of the facility, meetings with staff members, review of a typical day, opportunity to ask questions, discuss wages and benefits package. Facility associated with Kaiser Permanent health benefits.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at that facility?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Allentown, PA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Done by department staff, given a brief tour of facility and opportunity to interact with SNF residents, staff seemed more eager to hire than the manager, later learned of and experienced staffing shortages which were the underlying reason for this. Out of necessity staff tend to be highly resilient and self directed.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Ocala, FL (US)).

Interview

very easy as they wanted someone ASAP, so it was easy going. However was asked few questions about types of pts they have and if I am comfortable with it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do negotiate more.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Very easy phone interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone told you that another therapist lied about treating a patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Named my price and that was it

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in June 2012.

Interview

Was Hired on with company merging to this company,

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Rehab manager made me feel welcomed. Was given a tour of facility and all employees were friendly. Emphasis was made on teamwork and felt like a family in the rehab department.

Interview Questions

• What area did I feel comfortable in   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (La Jolla, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter first. We set up an interview to meet w/ the Director of the Rehab program. After we took a tour of the facilities where I was explained where and how the job takes place. I waited for 2 weeks approximately to hear back from them and I was later contacted by email to let me know I have been chosen. I spoke with the recruiter to review benefits and compensation package. I reviewed the docs, E-signed them. Went back to the facility for a drug test. And I'm on board!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.