King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions

Interviews at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

2.9

Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After applying I completed a English, Comprehension & Maths test. Very basic but could do with more than 10 mins each.

Next stage was a virtual group test where we had about 8 other individuals. We had a topic to discuss and order it of importance from1-6 us. People where shouting over each other and dominating the interview, luckily I’m not intimidated easily and was able to have appropriate input.

1 to 1 interview with a ward manager and she asked generic interview questions in relations to my post. All done via Microsoft teams.

Interview Questions

• Learn thé trust values incase they ask but that wasn’t the case for me.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Application process and notification of interview handled via trac.jobs. interview was done virtually due to covid by 3 member panel. I had to do a presentation relating to the department

Interview Questions

• describe an instance whereby you had an unforeseen issue at work and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Physiotherapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in June 2020.

Interview

I applied through NHS jobs and was offered a virtual interview about 2 weeks later, on a different date to the one they’d originally specified. The interview was entirely case study based, no personal questions and were hard to answer if you hadn’t had placements in specific areas. My feedback was essentially that I didn’t tick enough boxes, so make sure you’re checking off as many as possible per question!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a nurse hoisting a patient who should be using a rotastand?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.

Interview

It is all done through the centralised ORIEL system now. which means that there is no direct contact with the hospital until after your place with them is confirmed. The process involves a numeracy and situational judgement test and Multiple Mini Interviews that assess how you would tackle various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were based on how you would respond to various scenarios based around the preregistration pharmacist professional attributes framework   Answer Question

Clinical Support Worker/Cardiographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Asked standard questions about background and experience. Then asked competency and scenario questions. At the end, you were given a tour and then required to complete a short paper with a series of mathematical questions on it.

Interview Questions

• What are normal values for resting heart rate and blood pressure?   Answer Question

Accounts Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 people on the panel. Some questions were standard others were unexpected where you had to think on the spot. Each person introduced themselves, all but one were friendly and made me feel comfortable. They all took turns asking questions to find out more about myself and reasons for applying.

Senior Transformation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Submit CV via NHS jobs
    2 stage face to face interview process
    Both stages were panel interviews
    1st one I was asked to create a presentation
    Some constructive feedback given once pushed for it

Interview Questions

• How would you manage/ run so many projects at once   1 Answer

FY1 Doctor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

The clinical situation, questions about clinical improvement projects. The clinical situation on dimensions lady with PR bleeding. ABCDE assessment, basic clinical steps you would take as a doctor, how would you assess the patient, differential diagnosis

Medical Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)).

Interview

This was for a fixed term contract. All contact was by email. I was sent a reminder of the interview and who was on the panel a few days before. I was interviewed by a panel of three , one of whom turned out to be the holder of the job I was going for and who was claiming the job back after a year. I therefore didn't feel she would have an impartial attitude towards the candidates.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Simulation and to assess clinical competence followed by traditional question/Answer to a panel of three people, this involved some clinical competence, personal attribute and values of the trust questions. I found this not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Clinical scenarios
      Personal qualities
      What you bring to the role, What improvements would you make   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.