Kingfisher Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kingfisher Airlines Interview Questions

2.8

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Bengaluru) in May 2012.

Interview

started with telephonic from gulf air along with their team.
    then short listed for next round.for technical interview written and oral along with a phytrmitic test.all r done in between 4 hrs.withour any gap interval,Note: result z staled as their policy.

Interview Questions

• time between each round   1 Answer
    • cleared hr round ,cleared telephonic ,unable and didnt have sufficent time between the interview.   1 Answer

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied. they called. we talked. they asked questions. i answered questions. there were many questions. different questions. all sorts of questions. every question has an answer. most of the questions were answered.

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai).

Interview

Apply to H.R & if u pass in criteria,u received mail from HR mentioned interview date & time also venue.
    Interview followed by written exam. 70% is pass mark contain Question's from paper I-II-III(stream).

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai) in December 2008.

Interview

Forwarded the CV through a friend to department Head
    Got interview call
    Had 1:1 with the department head
    She shortlisted and forwarded info to HR
    had one more round of HR interview
    Offer was made
    renegotiated the offer
    got better offer
    accepted the job

Interview Questions

• Situation based case studies   1 Answer

Negotiation

After initial offer was made, I was able to negotiate 20% hike in the initial offer which was total of 40% from the last job I did.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai) in February 2008.

Interview

the interview process is very easy. the candidate should be well spoken and should know how to answer without being nervous. the panel looks for confidence, grace, communication skills and passion. the candidate should only apply if they are willing to be flexible in terms of working hours and also dedicated towards the job.

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai) in June 2011.

Interview

It's friendly and cardial it was logical with the screen test. More of a personal and experience focussed rather than routine questions. Very cardial and comfortable.though the screening test is tough and it's very professional overal it's a good selection process

Interview Questions

• Describe about yourself   1 Answer
    • Your contribution to the airline?   1 Answer

Guest Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Hyderabad) in November 2009.

Interview

screening resume , telephonic interview, personal interview, and finally interview with airport manger

Interview Questions

• how would u have acted on a crisis situation???   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by HR meeting, lead time to employment 1 month

Negotiation

tough negotiations

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Chennai) in March 2010.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kingfisher Airlines (Mumbai) in January 2009.

Interview

Its simple. One to one HR interview. typical few HR questions...any body can preapre from google search & clear the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation is happening much. This guys have fix slabs of salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.