Kings Dominion Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kings Dominion Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Kings Dominion

1.0

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kings Dominion in March 2020.

Interview

We waited in the human resource center after we went up and told the lady our name and she gave me a paper with my name and what job I was applying for, then a group of us went to another room for our group interview and we did a couple of activities then they took us to another room to be called back one by one for a one on one interview, then if they like you a lot you get sent back to the front desk and give some information to come back to do paperwork if you get a job oppurtunity.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where/what I am most comfortable doing in the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kings Dominion

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doswell, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kings Dominion (Doswell, VA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through their website. Went in and was called along with 4 other team members. Given 2 scenarios in which you have to decide what to do It's very important to take leadership as many people will be watching everything you do! I accidentally looked at my apple watch, and they noticed and marked on my interview rubric. After that, all possible team members go into a room and wait for their name to be called. You are then told that you have been hired :)

Interview Questions

• Choose a plush animal, and how it describes you   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.