Klaus IT Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 11 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Klaus IT Solutions

Klaus IT Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bangalore)

Interview

Interview process was easy. Interview was conducted by Bosch (it is their client). I was selected by Bosch and was asked by Klaus IT to send documents so that they can release the offer. After 1 day they stopped picking phone calls are no updates regarding any offer letter. Despite dropping texts and emails there was no confirmation. After a week from the interview too i only have confirmation that I was selected but no offer and no contact with Bhrahmam (HR Recruitment) from Klaus IT. Though in a brief call when i was informed i was selected, he gave me a brief details of the job that i’ll be deployed in bosch and that my office would be here, i would be on Klaus IT payroll, etc. But the very part that they stop the communication and give you false information to simply receive your documents (God knows where would they be forwarding it to get proposals or tenders) is very unprofessional of them. I have a very negative experience with Klaus IT and this makes me question Bosch hiring process as well. Dropping my review to aware others interviewing for this firm.

Interview Questions
  • Basic NodeJs questions like important packages, fs library, creating rest api, etc.
    Answer Question
  • Questions against your resume and your work experience in depth and the responsibilities that you crrently hold.
1 person found this interview helpful

Klaus IT Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bangalore)

Interview

Written test consist of basic hardware, c program, microprocessor questions for which 75 min was given, this test is easy to clear, concentrate more on c programming. Next will be face to face interview and you will be asked to code an ADC or any other micro controller interface pc and other components will be given.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India