Klaus IT Solutions User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Klaus IT Solutions User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Klaus IT Solutions

1 Interview Review

0.0

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klaus IT Solutions (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

Client was Bosch (klaus it payroll )and I had completed the interview and even client was happy. Than I started following up with klaus aIT for interview status thy said client not ready to provide the package which your asking( if thy r not ready why would they call candidate for interview) so I have openly told them that I am pretty happy with my current package as my current company will be shifting to some other place and desperately I am looking for job and they started drama again saying you send all your documents we will release your offer immediately ok I was happy atleast now I will get an offer but after two days again no response to my calls and no response to my mails, I called them from some other number they will receive my call and thy say thy r in meeting and call you back in two min.

Why don't you be transparent with candidates I didn't face this kind of interview and behaviour from HR team of any other companies guys be aware of this unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.