Kloeckner Metals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kloeckner Metals Interview Questions

2.8

Sort:

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Tulsa, OK (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very few questions were asked. Had to call back several times to see if a decision was made. Process took over a month from call for an interview to being hired.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Tulsa, OK (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Office manager pretty much just wanted to know what my desired salary would be. I had to press for details of position and expectations. She called day before, we met next day. Was impressed with my resume but position would pay 37% less than I previously made. Apparently they pay the Sales staff better.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Murfreesboro, TN (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through a temporary staffing agency. They called me about an interview. I came to the Kloeckner Metals Murfreesboro location for my interview. I was interviewed by the regional vice president. I then went to meet the office manager who would be my direct boss. After meeting her, I went to meet the current billing lady. After interviewing with all 3 and getting a run down of what the job would consist of I was told they would call me back & let me know something Monday (the interview was on Friday). On Saturday I got a call on my cell from the staffing agency saying that they wanted me to start ASAP. He explained basic benefits & pay over the phone and wanted me to discuss with my husband and get back to him. I had been given a $13-16 per hr. pay range and when I asked the exact amount if it could be raised to include my travel time they were more than willing. So just for asking I got a $1 an hr raise instantly. I already had some vacation scheduled the next week which they were fine with and I started the following week.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals in August 2009.

Interview

Basic multi-step and multi person interview, review, final interviews.

CNC Laser Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Charlotte, NC (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial Hire Through Resource Manufacturing. Placed and evaluated as proficient and skilled in laser operation, quality and production performance. Peer review prior to employment offer and contingent upon passing physical ability test as well as physical and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Basic Math test, CNC programming test, work ethics questions.   1 Answer

Warehousemen Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Bensalem, PA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Walk in fill out appcation.and got interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Corporate Accounting M, Anager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Roswell, GA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I found out about job from a recruiting agency, unfortunately I didn't read the reviews on Glassdoor before accepting the role. The recruiter setup an initial interview with hiring manager then after meeting her andother interview as setup with North American CFO.

Interview Questions

• There really where no difficult or unexpected questions. Looking back now it seems like they were happy to find anyone that would work for them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was pretty easy, I was looking for a salary and they met my demands.

Material Handler Overhead Crane Operator/Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview to verify job interest, then a scheduled one on one interview at work location detailing the job requirements, and a chance to clarify your work experience. Physical ability test will be required, as well as Drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience loading trucks with an overhead crane?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Your shift preference is noted, but you are then told what is available at the time. Second shift jobs are usually what is available, since there is a high turnover rate for that shift. There is a shift premium paid for the second shift to entice people to work that shift.

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kloeckner Metals (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted me through a Job portal for a telephonic interview, followed by a skype interview 2 days later and finally face to face interview 2 weeks later. Interview was a lengthy procedure

Interview Questions

• Asked basic question about Instrumentation and Flowmeters   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.