Knott's Berry Farm Guest Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Guest Service Representative

Knott's Berry Farm Guest Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Knott's Berry Farm

1.5

Guest Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was pretty okay, they ask about your personal life and why you want to work there and the interviewer was very kind. The interview was not long at all and I heard back from them fairly soon.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Knott's Berry Farm

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Knott's Berry Farm (Anaheim, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview, but most were a no show. They asked us to introduce ourselves. We had to say what we applied for and why. Then they asked us if we were stuck on an island, what three things would we bring. It can be anything! Magical or impossible, doesn’t matter. Then one person has to draw it on a white board, while the other has to explain what it is. Then they tell you that the interview is over and you head to a waiting room. If they tell you thanks for showing up, we’ll give you a call, you didn’t get the job. If they tell you to go back to the other room, they’ll say they want to offer you the position.

Interview Questions

• What three things would you bring if you were stranded on a deserted island. The objects can be larger than the plane that brought you. They could be magical or otherwise impossible to exist.   Answer Question
    • Can you say your name, what you applied for, and why you applied?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.