Knowledgent Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

Consulting India

6m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,739

1065 Comments

Join the conversation on

Knowledgent

Application

I interviewed at Knowledgent

Interview

it was intermediate level interview. mainly focused on technical questions. Had multiple rounds. one with HR, and 3 other technical rounds. process took more than 2 weeks. I enjoyed interviewing at this company. Last round was with operations manager.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions
    Answer Question

Knowledgent

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Knowledgent in Jan 2018

Interview

All interviews were over the phone. First conversation was with the recruiter, followed by a leaders of the internal competencies and concluded with a PM for an active project. Questions largely revolved around past project experience and the type of role I saw myself playing on projects. I asked a lot of questions as well around the types of engagements they encountered and internal opportunities for growth.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the your background - what types of work you've done to date.
  • Describe the type of role you see yourself filling here?

Knowledgent

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowledgent

Interview

Easy, quick - considering it's a revolving body shop, they were desperate and quick to hire. They asked general questions about resume content and described the company and the services offered to clients. It was a conversational interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked general questions about resume content and described the company and the services offered to clients. It was a conversational interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in Aug 2017

Interview

From start to finish was a very enjoyable experience. The recruiter kept in touch with all interview schedules. I interviewed with the hiring manager, two business analysts and senior management. Everybody was enjoyable to talk too and answered all questions I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Boston, MA) in Jan 2017

Interview

The recruiting process was awful across the board. I'm happy at my current job but thought the company sounded interesting, so continued speaking with a recruiter. Shortly after the new year, the recruiter reached back out offering to connect me with one of their senior data scientists, which I had asked for in order to get a feel for the day-to-day working there. Was expecting a casual, open conversation to get a few questions of mine answered. What happened was an interview ambush, for lack of a better term, and not a behavioral one. I was asked some pretty technical questions that I had no preparation for (seeing as I was not told it was an interview, and it was not even implied that this was an interview beforehand). I have a good amount of technical education and training and could have answered more of those questions intelligently had I had time to prepare. Have not heard from anyone at Knowledgent since. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Many technical questions I did not have a chance to review and prepare for.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in Sep 2016

Interview

Not an enjoyable process- the bad reviews on glassdoor are spot on. Spoke to one of the leads of the data practise and his tone/attitude was quite condescending. Lost interest in working there right away. Prior to that convo, The HR lady tried her best to defend the negative reviews on glassdoor that I brought up with her but didn't quite convince me. I had two rounds - one was with the head of a department that went well and that guy was quite nice too. Then I was scheduled to speak with a technical lead who was just overly obsessed with technical depth (hello this is a consulting company!) and he clearly did not belong to a consulting organization - I will not name him here for professional reasons but his tone and attitude was as if he looked down on anyone that is not a tech nerd in one software. I knew this is a bit of a tech body shop rightaway where they are looking for someone who they can place as an "Expert" in some software that will not be cool in six months and they will let you go. Not a good consulting company so if you are an allround rockstar and not a tech geek, stay away.

Interview Questions
  • explain which version of informatica did you use
8 people found this interview helpful

Knowledgent

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knowledgent in Aug 2016

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter (he reached out to me). I felt that went well. Next was a phone interview with someone that would be a peer. I felt that went well. Next the recruiter sets up a phone screen with the hiring manager. Hiring manager never calls. I follow-up with recruiter and he apologized and said the hiring manager was caught up in a customer meeting. He rescheduled for the same time the next day. Hiring manager never calls. I follow-up with recruiter and get the same story and he says he will set something up in a week. Nothing was setup so I follow-up again and get no response. I'm perfectly fine with them not being interested in me, but the way they handled it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Boston, MA) in Aug 2016

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn through a recruiter. He scheduled a call with me and basically talked to entire time. He invited me to the office to meet their consultants but the day of the interview (Interview was at 9:30AM and he called at 8:30AM and cancelled). He didn't send any reschedule invite until the day before the actual reschedule. During the actual interview, he didn't greet me at the door but had me walk into the office aimlessly. He kept majority of the talking and left me almost no time to ask questions. Interviews with other consultants were decent. I also interviewed with some more senior partners there and it seemed more like a negotiation session than an interview. Overall experience was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Knowledgent (Warren, NJ) in Jun 2016

Interview

3 phones in the span of a few weeks, 1 face to face with the manager. The main technical one lasted about an hour, and the face-to-face one lasted a bit shorter.

Interview Questions
  • basic technical questions and the role you think that best fits you

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in May 2016

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. Had a phone interview with the recruiter who talked the majority of the time. The recruiter was also consistently late. He would would ask me for times I was available to speak, schedule a conversation then contact me 30-60 minutes after the scheduled time. Recruiter then set up a phone interview the was brought in for an in-office interview where I waited 30 minutes past the scheduled time before being brought in for a three round interview. Recruiter called the next day (Friday) to tell me I should be expecting paper a paper offer earlier the next week for a six figure salary. I reach out after about two weeks of not receiving anything only to be told "we are still on track." I reached out a second time with no response. They completely ghosted. Not too upset as i probably would have decline the offer but was incredibly disappointed at the lack of professional courtesy.

Interview Questions
  • The people interviewing talked for majority of the time leaving little opportunity for an actual interview to occur.
4 people found this interview helpful