Kofax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kofax Interview Questions

Interviews at Kofax

2.8

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

ABSOLUTE JOKE - RUN FROM GOOD OL' BOY LEADERSHIP

I interviewed through the process, was well-received, provided two excellent references and received a verbal job offer. While awaiting the formal paperwork for the verbal offer I agreed to in principle with the recruiter the SVP of Sales circumvented the hiring process to hire a personal contact from another company (after I received the verbal offer).

If this is an example of leadership for the organization in which agreements are not honored, who would want to work for a company like this?

I would have understood if this change in direction for my candidacy happened before the offer for employment was made but given it happened after this is a shady and unprofessional way to do business.

I can only imagine I dodged a bullet if this is the way people are treated at Kofax during the hiring process. How does this translate to how they value their existing employees or even more concerning their customers!

Interview Questions

• 30/60/90, Account Planning and Sales History   1 Answer

Sr. Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kofax (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very good. The hiring process, including each of the stages I would go through were explained clearly and the individuals I spoke with were each very professional and open in the discussions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe how intelligent automation can help companies today.   1 Answer
    • I was asked to describe examples of past sales where I had helped companies achieve significant value from solutions I had sold them.   Answer Question

17 Aug 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you so much for sharing your positive interview experience. Welcome to Kofax!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kofax.

Interview

I applied through my school's career page. Later, I was told to apply on their own career site once they opened up the link for me. I had a phone screening with the recruiter, an hour-long interview with the managers, and then an in-person interview with managers + other team members I'd be working with if hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to manage many deadlines at once.   Answer Question

2 Mar 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to describe your positive interview experience! Welcome to Kofax!

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

2 phones and an onsite interview. Onsite included VP Marketing and Regional VP Sales. Phone interviews were more intense and fact finding. I don't have anything other to add so ending here.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process was clear, concise and fair based on my interest, timeline and long career objectives to join a leading industry software company provider. The hiring managers were professional, well prepared and provided immediate positive feedback within a few hours after my final interview

Interview Questions

• Why I would be a best fit for the opportunity   1 Answer

2 Mar 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to describe your positive interview experience. Talent Acquisition makes sure that the process is seamless and transparent with the interview process. Welcome to Kofax!

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied through website. Called by HM, had a phone screen and brought in for an on-site interview. What impressed me the most compared to other companies was the speed of the process. They knew I had other interviews and they had me meet other executives so that I only had to come on-site once. That was impressive and they respected my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have interest in Kofax and what do you know about Kofax? (The company and people really want to know you did your homework on researching the company.)   Answer Question

2 Mar 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your positive interview experience! Talent Acquisition makes sure that the process is quick and easy for candidates. We welcome you to Kofax!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax in December 2019.

Interview

RAPID and very well organized
    Week 1: First contact was call with Kofax recruiter. 3 days later call with hiring manager.
    Week 2: Call with Area VP
    Week 3: Call with Hiring manager, meeting with potential co-worker
    Week 4: Presentation followed by offer

Interview Questions

• Describe average sales cycle
      Describe an opportunity where you had a direct impact on the customer's decision to buy your solution   Answer Question

2 Mar 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you so much for sharing your positive interview experience. Congrats on your first month at Kofax!

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extremely pleasant and welcoming. They took the time to explain the position and expectations. it was important for them to insure they answered any questions I had and were quick to get things moving along once we knew i was right for the position.

Interview Questions

Kofax Response

2 Mar 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your positive interview experience. Welcome to Kofax!

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kofax in August 2019.

Interview

The role required vast knowledge and able to speak with a SR Tech made the interview much more helpful. Question were more directed at the requirements needed for the job and not generic STAR based. They knew what they needed and questioned my experience for their needs to make sure I was a right fit.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience using SQL and Oracle?   1 Answer

2 Mar 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your positive interview experience!

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

The two other managers from accounting were very nice, but the person in HR who who was interviewing me first was leaning more towards negative. She continued to cut me off while I tried to give explanation. It seemed like she was not interested in interviewing me at all. She talked super loud that everyone on first floor can hear her. She did not sound pleasant at all and made faces while she asked questions. So rude!!! This is not how a person in HR suppose to be.

Interview Questions

Kofax Response

5 Mar 2020 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on improving our process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.