Kofax Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Kofax

Application

I interviewed at Kofax in Apr 2021

Interview

I was engaged by a Kofax recruiter via messenger on LinkedIn and we set up a phone call to chat. The recruiter and I had a very open and honest conversation and it felt very friendly. We talked about general interests, likes and dislikes about my current work, and he got to know me before recommending specific positions to me. The process felt very tailored to me. Once I had a couple calls with the recruiter, reviewed the recommended job descriptions, decided to move forward, and provided my resume for review, I was set up for an interview call with the manager of the role within a couple days. This call was also very open and honest so that I would have a a good idea of how things were and the expectations with the role. She asked me specific questions and how I felt in certain kinds of situations, and let me ask questions. After discussing with the manager, she and the recruiter recommended me for the role and I was set up for an interview video call with the VP of the department two days later. This call was a bit shorter, but he asked me some specific questions regarding what I would do or how I would approach certain scenarios. From my questions he was able to give me a higher level understanding of expectations for the role. After this interview, the recruiter contacted me to let me know that they would like to move forward with an offer and if there were any other steps or any other information that I needed to feel comfortable moving forward. I requested a video call with the manager so that we could have a "face to face" and have a more in-depth conversation to get to know one another and see if we felt we would work well together. This was a very critical piece for me and what helped me make a final decision to move forward. I informed the manager and recruiter I would like to move forward on a Monday, the recruiter pushed the offer through the internal approval process, and I received the official offer letter that Friday.

Interview Questions
  • Examples From Recruiter: -What do you do in your current role? -Why are you open to looking into new positions? -What is not there at your current role? Examples From Manager: -Have you worked in or handled working with people in different departments and regions that have different approaches? -Do you prefer working on and improving existing projects or processes, or starting brand new ones? Examples From VP: -Tell me a bit about you... -If you were asked to find influential people in the space or industry "XYZ", how would you approach finding them?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

1. Spoke with the recruiter - a very informative call. I was pleasantly surprised at the level of information about the role that the recruiter had. 2. Spoke with the hiring manager. In-depth and honest conversations. Assessing my skills and sharing the needs of the business. Clear and articulate. Very conversational. 3. Spoke with members of the team individually. Giving the team a feel for my skills/personality/fit. Also, it allowed me to ask about the culture, challenges, and why they choose to remain at Kofax. I was glad to hear that they feel challenged yet work on initiatives that feed their passion and grow their careers.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Experience verification questions 2. Behavioral questions 3. Competency questions 4. Personality fit questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kofax (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview panels seems doesn't know what to look for the senior position. The kind of questions they ask are basic questions which we can ask recently dot net course completed students.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2020

Interview

ABSOLUTE JOKE - RUN FROM GOOD OL' BOY LEADERSHIP I interviewed through the process, was well-received, provided two excellent references and received a verbal job offer. While awaiting the formal paperwork for the verbal offer I agreed to in principle with the recruiter the SVP of Sales circumvented the hiring process to hire a personal contact from another company (after I received the verbal offer). If this is an example of leadership for the organization in which agreements are not honored, who would want to work for a company like this? I would have understood if this change in direction for my candidacy happened before the offer for employment was made but given it happened after this is a shady and unprofessional way to do business. I can only imagine I dodged a bullet if this is the way people are treated at Kofax during the hiring process. How does this translate to how they value their existing employees or even more concerning their customers!

Interview Questions
  • 30/60/90, Account Planning and Sales History
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kofax (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was very good. The hiring process, including each of the stages I would go through were explained clearly and the individuals I spoke with were each very professional and open in the discussions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe how intelligent automation can help companies today.
  • I was asked to describe examples of past sales where I had helped companies achieve significant value from solutions I had sold them.

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Waterloo, ON)

Interview

The interview process consisted of a technical phone interview followed by a tow-hour on-site technical and HR interview. I was interviewed at the Waterloo, ON location. The interviewers were friendly as they made sure I understood questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kofax

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax in Mar 2020

Interview

They asked to write a project that took around 4 or 5 hours to complete and later I had a face to face interview, they were friendly and professional but they did not spend a minute to send at least a Thank you note for spending the time with the Project and going through the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were related the decisions and design for the project assignment

Kofax

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kofax

Interview

I applied through my school's career page. Later, I was told to apply on their own career site once they opened up the link for me. I had a phone screening with the recruiter, an hour-long interview with the managers, and then an in-person interview with managers + other team members I'd be working with if hired.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to manage many deadlines at once.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

2 phones and an onsite interview. Onsite included VP Marketing and Regional VP Sales. Phone interviews were more intense and fact finding. I don't have anything other to add so ending here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was clear, concise and fair based on my interest, timeline and long career objectives to join a leading industry software company provider. The hiring managers were professional, well prepared and provided immediate positive feedback within a few hours after my final interview

Interview Questions
  • Why I would be a best fit for the opportunity
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews