Kognitive Marketing Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 76 of over 76 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kognitive Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Calgary, AB) in May 2021

Interview

First they gonna screening a few question with phone call. Then if you are fit, they gonna send a link for interview. The interview will be recorded and be review by the HR on the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most challenge in your work/life and how you réponses?
    1 Answer

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

I did it a few years ago. The first interview was a video call with the head office. The second interview is to meet the team lead at a grocery store. The interview process was very easily and casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

Resume Review, Phone Interview (General questions are asked related to studies and job), Training Phase (Training provided by the sales manager in general), Field Training (They see ability to perform and Ability to maintain a level of sales)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Brampton, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes long. The manager and the team leader took the interview. The manager asked about the main interview questions and the other team lead asked about my personal strength and weakness.

Interview Questions
  • As a team lead what will be your main strategy in handling the team.
  • How will your team members describe you?

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very easy and relaxed. Was in a coffee shop, a general run through CV and describing the role. Very laid back, as they need employees and sales people in order to meet their sales targets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in St. Catharines, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (St. Catharines, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

I submitted my application online in August 2019. I had an online interview about a couple of days later. It took about 20 minutes. Just basic questions. And the same day they called me and send me the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Brampton, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interview process is easy they will ask you to sell any product from the store.. they will check three main things Confidence Fluency in English Convincing power (selling power) If you are fluent enough in English and like to interact with people is read to crack interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kognitive Marketing

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing

Interview

I attended a job fair and then got a call for an Interview. The interview was taken by my supervisor who asked me questions about my previous work experience and skills, how would I encounter a conflicting situation, how would I overcome any rejection from the customer, How to sell a product and what areas to focus on. After a week I was informed about getting selected for the position

Interview Questions
  • How to provide better customer service and overcome rejections from customer

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Halifax, NS) in Mar 2019

Interview

The manager will contact you and tell you the place for the interview. Usually is around his working place. He will ask you some simple questions, but he is very nice and gentle.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you talk to an unhappy person?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Interviews