Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kohl's Interview Questions

Interviews at Kohl's

3,648 Interview Reviews

2.1

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Recruited at on campus career fair, had an on campus interview and then followed up with an interview at corporate! Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

A group interview with about nine people in one room. It felt formal and the interviewers asked several questions and saw who stood out when people answered their questions. It was done within 30 minutes or so during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about dealing with a customer making a complaint?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

A brief talk with manager where they asked me questions about my resume and myself.

It was a good experience didnt get the job because they were looking for a full time employee.

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI (US)).

Interview

The first interview was virtual and from there you went on-site for a final interview with 100+ other candidates. The virtual interview was very much a "getting to know you" type of interview while the final interview was more position-specific.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

During the interview process, you need to stand out during the group interview. At first, the interview is very casual based. After, you can somewhat get intimidated by other applicants' answers and experiences.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Very simple and easy! They had a group of people come into the staff lunch room in the back of the store. Called each person in one by one, and got back to you very quickly with the job result. Would recommend for a good part-time job for students.

Interview Questions

• What my biggest weakness was   1 Answer

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Met at a job fair and was connected with a recruiter who set up the interview. It was done online in a video chat setting. It was a fairly straightforward interview. There was also a separate math assessment.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with data you are not familiar with?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

The day after doing 3 LC Easy-Medium problems on HireVue (which I hate with a passion, but for this it was pretty much just for coding, no video or audio, just typing) I got an email saying they wanted to fly me out to interview. I'm pretty sure I got one of the problems wrong, and I didn't spend too much time on it, so I was surprised.

The experience was fantastic. I flew to their HQ and they paid for a very nice hotel along with a bunch of other candidates for different roles and we had a candidate dinner, toured around in the buildings at their HQ, and had three interviews and watched some presentations. The interviews were all very casual, and no algorithmy technical questions were asked. You're being interviewed by managers whose team you might be placed on, so I believe they are trying to make sure you're a person that they would want to work with.

My overall impression is that most of the "selection" is at the resume level, and unless you don't even reasonably try the coding challenge or are a jerk or something in interviewing you'll probably get get an offer. Thus, my advice would be that if you do get the coding challenge, spend a bit of time making an attempt, and assuming you're flown out, focus on appearing a confident, competent, and friendly person to work with. Nervousness, not lack of technical preparation, is your greatest enemy; do practice behavioral interviews and have lots of "stories" prepared.

I was extremely impressed and had a fun time. I know I would have had fun working as an intern, and in the future I'll definitely consider applying for full time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you see yourself working on at Kohl's? Other general STAR questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied online, got am email to visit the store for an interview. They then asked me some very general question about customer service and how I would act in certain situations and gave me the offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They then asked me some very general question about customer service and how I would act in certain situations and gave me the offer on the spot.   Answer Question

Store Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I talked to Khol's at a campus career fair. Got asked back for first round of interviews about a week later. Talked to two current store managers who went through the internship. About two weeks later had the final round of interviews which was with a talent manager and district manager.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that someone took/got credit for something you did? How did you react to this?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.