Konami Gaming, Inc. Accounts Receivable Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 15 interviews

Interviews at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Negative100%
Recruitment Agency100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Konami Gaming, Inc.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. in Oct 2014

Interview

I met with 2 others after the generic HR questions. Again, I felt like these 2 were unprepared as well and were not very friendly. Based on the way the interviews were ran I felt that the company would not be a good fit for my personality. They seemed a bit snotty and uptight. I have since been told that some recruiters will no longer work to recruit for them because of how picky they are about hiring. They are looking for a "specific" person to fit their culture, but who knows what that culture is....quiet? Uptight? Unprepared? It was hard to get a feel for the culture because I felt like I never had a chance from the moment I shook their hands... maybe they are looking for someone that looks a certain way... Good luck! I've now seen the same position posted for over a month..

Interview Questions
  • HR goes through standard questions regarding specific negatives or positives from pervious jobs. She literally had a printed out sheet of basic questions....
    Answer Question