Konami Gaming, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Konami Gaming, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Bit of a long delay in the hiring process. Emailed me a programming pre test. Which I think is good since I started in SW Engineering. Spoke w/several employees and head of R&D. Follow up meeting with HR and then drug tests.

Interview Questions

• General questions at the time since the programming test covered the technical   Answer Question

Game Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

This seemed like the perfect position, and it was quite a difficult thing to decline. The manager I spoke with was absolutely professional and impressive. The operation is great. Plus, I love Las Vegas.

I was contacted by a recruiter, who then organized the interview. A couple weeks later, I visited the company and met with HR and the manager. His English wasn't perfect (a Japanese fellow), but he was extremely nice and had a great sense of humor.

He spent a lot of time telling me about the position, and then asked some very specific questions about games and the gaming market. He was very curious about my background and how it would fit into the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you think we fit in with our competitors in the Nevada market?   2 Answers

It was torture to decline this offer. However, the salary offer was lower than my current salary. Essentially, it would have cost me a lot of money to take this job. There were potential bonuses, but I really like to see this type of thing in writing.