Konami Gaming, Inc. Mathematician Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 15 interviews

Interviews at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Konami Gaming, Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. in Jun 2016

Interview

HR contacted me a few days after submitting my resume to schedule a phone screen. After the HR screen, there was a phone interview with the game design manager. A couple of days afterwards, I was flown out for an in person interview and met with the whole game design team. I was interviewed by the manager, the director of slot product, and finally the VP of Games R&D. Got a call back a few days afterwards from HR with an offer. Overall the process from first contact to job offer took a couple of weeks. Actually getting on board took at least 3 weeks because of the licensing and other regulatory hurdles. The in person interview consisted of a short math quiz and your standard interview questions. Honestly they seemed to be most concerned about me liking the work, since I had no prior experience with gaming. Just do your research on the company, find some Konami titles that look fun and/or interesting, and talk about why you like them from a game design and/or math standpoint. Bonus points if you can talk about China Shores, Dragon's Law, and Chili Chili Fire, all of which are successful titles.

Interview Questions
  • If you're on a casino floor, what's one feature that's going to make you sit down for a game no matter what?
    1 Answer