Konami Gaming, Inc. Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 15 interviews

Interviews at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Positive33%
Neutral67%
Applied online67%
Recruiter33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Konami Gaming, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc.

Interview

Standard on-line application process. Started with 30-min phone interview with Mgr and his #1. If this goes well, its on to the main campus and a group interview with the Mgr and his top lieutenants.

Interview Questions
  • What's your favorite Konami game?
    1 Answer
  • How did you end up in gaming?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview was a technical/ behavioral interview. I was asked some programming questions, and had to write simple code for a couple problems. Then I had the chance to ask questions regarding the job. I was not extended an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Write code for fizzbuzz problem.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Konami Gaming, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV) in Dec 2016

Interview

The process was formal, the interviewers appeared to have a set list of questions to ask. There were no trick questions. I hesitated on accepting because the reviews on Glassdoor were mostly negative. The experience I had with the interviewers was positive. I felt that they listened to the answers I gave. The job was accurately described and there were no surprises.

Interview Questions
  • Primarily it was on C++ programming, with some design patterns and overall software engineering and project development questions.
2 people found this interview helpful