Kony Android Developer Interview Questions

Updated 11 Mar 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 220 interviews

Interviews at Kony

Negative100%
Recruiter100%
HardAverageEasy

Kony

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kony

Interview

I had attended the interview in hyderabad location. I had answers all the questions with 90% accuracy, I though I was selected but the little black boy has not selected me. You know he was asking the interview questions from the google. Unfortunately Kony labs guys had wasted my time there. I want to ask Kony labs hr team member Mr Ravikiran Metupalli if there is no requirements in your company why have you called me. This Kony labs team is playing with candidates. I was highly disappointed.

Interview Questions
  • 1.interface 2. Abstact class 3. Super key word 4. Exception hand ling 5. Areas 6. Method over loading 7. What is poymorphism and inheritance. Some more basic oops concept.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Kony

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād)

Interview

The interview process was cool there was a panel of two one from java side and one from android side(may be they are java and android leads). Got selected in the 1st round ,they said next round will be with architect,but that dint happen(said reqmnt change).

Interview Questions
  • Asked some basic and tricky questions from java and asked to write some code as well.Android side handlers,asynctask,listviews etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed