Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was difficult, i had totally 6 rounds. First round was aptitude, second was coding, third fourth and fifth were technical rounds and sixth was telephonic hr round.

Interview Questions

• Basic language questions, data structures, algorithms,oops etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

first round: written test-40 min 40 questions(20Q on quant and 20 on reasoning)
                              3 coding questions(75min)-
    shortlisted candidates are interviewed at hyderabad at a college.it was a pool campus.
    interview is mostly on ds.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in October 2014.

Interview

There are four rounds 1. Written test( Coding and Aptitude and English)2. Group Discussion 3. Technical Round 4. Psychometric Test 5. HR Round. Once we clear all rounds, they will 2-3 months training with certification test.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

5 rounds of elimination. Starts with basic aptitude and basic programming and goes up to data structures, logic development. Difficulty level increases with each round. Interviewer makes sure that the interviewee is comfortable and adapts his questions based on the interest, domain and expertise of the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Code to form palindromes from a given string   Answer Question
    • C code to print a smiley with a changing expression based on an input from -5 to 5 where -5 is unhappy and 5 is happy.   Answer Question
    • Sort a million element array with only 3 possible values.   Answer Question
    • Dual signature concept in Information Security   Answer Question
    • Operating systems - scheduling algorithms   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2015.

Interview

Through College .I attended through Off campus interview .It took one day for me .Written test followed by 2 technical rounds .Interview is based on programming skills and about project nothing else.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in April 2016.

Interview

it is a 5 round interview which has aptitude coding and 3 personal interview rounds
    written test has
    aptitude
    mathematics
    technical questions

main concentration is on data structures and algorithms

Good company

prepare well

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad).

Interview

Everything went fine
    First asked me to introduce about myself
    And later discussed about my project as well as skills
    They mailny concentrated on efficiency of algorithm as well as logic. They encouraged me to write the code efficiently.
    They have tested in many areas.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

Rigorous Technical Interviews. Had 3 technical interviews after the regular aptitude and coding rounds. Concentrated on the approach of the applicant rather than whether he gets the appropriate answer or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was divided into 4 rounds..
    1. Online technical and aptitude round
    2.Technical Interview 1- We were asked to make codes on a sheet of paper using Data Stuructures
    3.Technical interview 2- Some codes regarding trees and hashing were asked
    4.HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad).

Interview

I applied it through on-campus .There
    are 3 rounds of interview. Questions Purely on data structures (Trees,Linked list),arrays and strings. But for us 4 rounds were conducted. I encountered 3 TR rounds and got rejected in final TR.

The interview was average not so difficult. It is one of the friendly to work company.

Interview Questions

• Calculate longest substring count from a given string with out repetition of characters.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.