Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was difficult, i had totally 6 rounds. First round was aptitude, second was coding, third fourth and fifth were technical rounds and sixth was telephonic hr round.

Interview Questions

• Basic language questions, data structures, algorithms,oops etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in July 2018.

Interview

There was an technical and Hr and the Interview was done at office. The questions mostly under JAVA language. In the Hr the questions are about the project which was in the final year

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

Initially I was approached through online and got a call from them and scheduled a written test and then got a call that your shortlisted and scheduled telephonic round and next to Face to Face interview. This whole process took a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Noida) in November 2018.

Interview

Theinterview process was smooth. There were 4 rounds. 2 technical 1 hr and 1 mixed. They wanted the applicant to know java and javascript but were asking databases and algorithms too. The interview was a pool placement at gl bajaj college noida.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my projects . What is my project, please make us understand and all details about it. Also my internship. They wanted to know everything about my internship and experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Panaji

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Panaji) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was held in the college campus. The selection process consisted of:
    1) Online coding round - Question based on stacks and ques to be completed in the language of our choice
    2) Face to face technical round
    3) HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was divided into 4 rounds..
    1. Online technical and aptitude round
    2.Technical Interview 1- We were asked to make codes on a sheet of paper using Data Stuructures
    3.Technical interview 2- Some codes regarding trees and hashing were asked
    4.HR interview

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

The interview process was OK. There was an online test on the basis of which shortlisting was done.It was followed up by the PPT(pre placement talk) , 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. The management of the interview rounds were not so good as all the interview rounds were happening simultaneously and not in a proper organised manner.

Interview Questions

• The online test included 2 sections - aptitude and coding. The technical interviews focussed largely on problem solving with strings, data structures and a bit of database management system. I was also asked to write an algo on BST.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2016.

Interview

first round was written, then selected students were called for two technical rounds then students who cleared these two rounds were called for HR round. Questions were easy and mainly from data structures.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

They took one machine coding test.The question was easy. Then there was two F2F rounds. Almost whoever cleared the machine coding round was selected.(9/15)The interviewer as ked about questions related to basic datastructures(stacks and queues; but not trees). The HR interview was also very easy. They just asked me about the my habits , likes and dislikes.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as this was an on-campus oppurtunity.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

It was my on campus interview.Process was very easy which started with an online test followed by a technical and hr interview.Online test comprised of aptitude and technical questions.Technical interview was also very smooth.He asked me 2-3 algorithms,some os questions.Interview ran hardly for 15-20 minutes.