Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

The interview process was OK. There was an online test on the basis of which shortlisting was done.It was followed up by the PPT(pre placement talk) , 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. The management of the interview rounds were not so good as all the interview rounds were happening simultaneously and not in a proper organised manner.

Interview Questions

• The online test included 2 sections - aptitude and coding. The technical interviews focussed largely on problem solving with strings, data structures and a bit of database management system. I was also asked to write an algo on BST.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

Rigorous Technical Interviews. Had 3 technical interviews after the regular aptitude and coding rounds. Concentrated on the approach of the applicant rather than whether he gets the appropriate answer or not.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab) in June 2016.

Interview

first round was written, then selected students were called for two technical rounds then students who cleared these two rounds were called for HR round. Questions were easy and mainly from data structures.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was divided into 4 rounds..
    1. Online technical and aptitude round
    2.Technical Interview 1- We were asked to make codes on a sheet of paper using Data Stuructures
    3.Technical interview 2- Some codes regarding trees and hashing were asked
    4.HR interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

5 rounds of elimination. Starts with basic aptitude and basic programming and goes up to data structures, logic development. Difficulty level increases with each round. Interviewer makes sure that the interviewee is comfortable and adapts his questions based on the interest, domain and expertise of the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Code to form palindromes from a given string   Answer Question
    • C code to print a smiley with a changing expression based on an input from -5 to 5 where -5 is unhappy and 5 is happy.   Answer Question
    • Sort a million element array with only 3 possible values.   Answer Question
    • Dual signature concept in Information Security   Answer Question
    • Operating systems - scheduling algorithms   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was difficult, i had totally 6 rounds. First round was aptitude, second was coding, third fourth and fifth were technical rounds and sixth was telephonic hr round.

Interview Questions

• Basic language questions, data structures, algorithms,oops etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in April 2016.

Interview

it is a 5 round interview which has aptitude coding and 3 personal interview rounds
    written test has
    aptitude
    mathematics
    technical questions

main concentration is on data structures and algorithms

Good company

prepare well

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony in January 2016.

Interview

It had 2 technical and 1 HR round .
    The technical round had questions from CSS,html and JavaScript.
    They also asked questions on data structures which were of average level.
    It was preferred if one knew about different algorithms.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in May 2015.

Interview

Through College .I attended through Off campus interview .It took one day for me .Written test followed by 2 technical rounds .Interview is based on programming skills and about project nothing else.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

They took one machine coding test.The question was easy. Then there was two F2F rounds. Almost whoever cleared the machine coding round was selected.(9/15)The interviewer as ked about questions related to basic datastructures(stacks and queues; but not trees). The HR interview was also very easy. They just asked me about the my habits , likes and dislikes.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as this was an on-campus oppurtunity.