Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Jamshedpur) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview Details – Total 3 round:
1. Online MCQ test- Apti,C,java and 1 subjective coding question.
2. Technical interview- different sorting algo,1 question from probability, C basics.,application of stack & queue
3. HR: typical HR question..why do u want to join our company...questions related to my resume

Interview Questions

• Write program to create a linked list and perform different operations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

I was Campus recruited. So i am not sure about the off campus process.
    For me - Online coding test and online MCQ ( Aptitude, C, Java ). Then F2F intervew. Then HR Interview

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

threee rounds
    1st online exam objective + coding
    2nd tech interview
    3rd Hr interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in November 2011.

Interview

The written test was a normal and common test. Not too tough. They selected anyone who had at least positively attempted the coding section. The interviews held after that jogged back a lot of old knowledge that I had in my head. The last one, made me learn a lot, I was gradually learning as I attended the interview.

Interview Questions

• Threading in java, simple program.   1 Answer
    • Write a code to modify a pointer to a pointer pointing to a two dimensional array, dynamically allocating space for the 2D array   1 Answer
    • Write some example programs in Lua, which is a basic language that they taught me on the spot. It was a basic language, very similar to VBscript.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad).

Interview

I had an interview with kony through campus hiring.It was not that much difficult.First i had an online test and after getting cleared in it directly went to technical and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• the part which i felt a little unexpected was when they asked me one question from compiler designing which i had no knowledge of.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony in November 2013.

Interview

1st round- online assessment by mettl consisting of apti., technical and a code.
    2nd round- coding problem
    tech. interview- mainly they discuss the solution of 2nd round prog. problem.
    hr round.

Interview Questions

• they mainly check your problem solving and analytical skill.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in November 2012.

Interview

ON CAMPUS INTERVIEW

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Pilani) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview at BITS Pilani.

Pre Placement talk was unusually long and was focussed on the company's do-hows and very less on the nature of work that we could be possibly doing.

First stage:
     Had an MCQ test. It Included around 25 Aptitude Q's and around 25 Q's for programming related.

Second Stage:
     Those who cleared the Apti round were called for a two round interview. First round was a technical interview, which was concentrated on questions relating to projects done at college and internships and then few basic logical sequence questions of numbers and one question on coding which I had to write on paper.

Second round was a HR round and it was a fun round.

The total interview was wrapped within 20 min and results were out in 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are given a tester's profile in the company ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was OK. 2 technical interviews and 1 Manager and 1 HR interview. They mailny concentrated on efficiency of algorithm as well as logic. They encouraged me to write the code efficiently.They have tested in many areas.Mainly they asking about the Algorithms and Datastructures.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

Rigorous Technical Interviews. Had 3 technical interviews after the regular aptitude and coding rounds. Concentrated on the approach of the applicant rather than whether he gets the appropriate answer or not.