Kony Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.5

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The first three interviews were all done via telephone. The last round interview was at Kony's headquarter in Austin. The final round was a face to face with three different members of Kony's sales team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter at Kony, he then asked to set up a phone interview where he introduced the company, the role, and asked me some basic questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my future career. I was then asked to schedule a second phone interview with the Sales Director and had a very friendly, more thorough conversation with him, he asked me some specifics about my current position and what challenges I faced in that role. My final interview was in person in the Austin, TX office where I met with three different employees, they were all very friendly and transparent about the position, and I was given the opportunity to tour the office.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.