Find jobs for Digital Client Executive

Kony Digital Client Executive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 221 interviews

Interviews at Kony

Positive100%
Other50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Kony

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Houston, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process with Kony is by far the best organized I have ever experienced, my schedule was always considered when setting next steps and interviews and a detailed confirmation email always followed each conversation. Overall I had 4 interviews not including the initial recruiter screening, it was apparent each interviewer invested time understanding my background prior to our calls and it resulted in high quality conversations. I always felt that I could reach out to the HR recruiter with whichever questions I might have. Overall the process took just under a month and resulted in an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • My 1st quarter plans with the company.
    Answer Question
  • How my background has prepared me to take on the client executive role.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kony

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process was very expeditious. The length of time between the first interview and a job offer was a week. The company is nimble and consequently can make decisions quickly. I had 3 rounds of interviews and the last round was with a total of 6 people.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions was about a specific opportunity with a prospect, and what my strategy would be to win the business.
Be the first to find this interview helpful