Kony Digital Client Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Digital Client Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

Digital Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process with Kony is by far the best organized I have ever experienced, my schedule was always considered when setting next steps and interviews and a detailed confirmation email always followed each conversation. Overall I had 4 interviews not including the initial recruiter screening, it was apparent each interviewer invested time understanding my background prior to our calls and it resulted in high quality conversations. I always felt that I could reach out to the HR recruiter with whichever questions I might have. Overall the process took just under a month and resulted in an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Digital Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very expeditious. The length of time between the first interview and a job offer was a week. The company is nimble and consequently can make decisions quickly. I had 3 rounds of interviews and the last round was with a total of 6 people.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was about a specific opportunity with a prospect, and what my strategy would be to win the business.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.