Kony Intern Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 220 interviews

Employee Referral7%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh) in Jun 2019

Interview

First round consists of aptitude test including two coding questions. Test was simple and you can slove it if you have hand on coding. After that, there is techincal round having linked list question.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Sep 2018

Interview

at first written exam at your location and 2 of technical round at their company and telephonic round if you qualify the both tech rounds. intake will always in single digits

Interview Questions
  • finding an element in a 2d array which is sorted row n column wise with least complexity
  • pairwise swap in linked list
  • arranging trains as per their arrival and departure n min no. of platforms needed

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād)

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. They were total 4 rounds. 1st was a written round which consisted of mcq's on C,Java,Aptitude and 3 coding questions. Later they had 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. They tested completely on our coding and analytical thinking skills. They also asked different puzzles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kony

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony

Interview

There was a screening test on cocubes ( which had 3 coding questions (easy) and few MCQs which were based on Verbal,Analytic ,Technical etc (easy) ) based on scores they called for interview. There were 3 Technical rounds which concentrated on mainly Data Structures and Algorithms, also slightly touched upon the projects which you mention in your resume. The final round would be HR round. The panel were very supportive when i got stuck in the middle of questions, they would help me.

Interview Questions
  • Arrays,Linked Lists and Time complexities to the algorithms we write.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jun 2018

Interview

Got selected through cocubes online test. The interviews are held in hyderabad. It consists of three rounds. Mainly focused on algorithms and data structures. Puzzles are also asked in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Mar 2018

Interview

I applied through college and lost in the technical round. Each interview lasted for half and hour atleast. If cleared you get good money. It has two rounds of technical and a HR before this the candidate has to clear the basic shortlisting process of academic percentage and the online aptitude and coding test.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād)

Interview

Actually the first four rounds where taken kony hiring partner suntek coorparation. Online McQ(20,20,20) Online coding(15,15,20) Technical Hr Later we will have another 2 rounds at kony hyd Kony offers Rs.3,00,000 package per annum during internship. Based on the performance during Internship Program, Kony will convert the Interns into full time employees and Kony will pay Rs.7,20,000 package per annum. The conversion rate is 99% from Interns into full time employments.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jan 2017

Interview

This is best product based company which comes to students easily. I applied through a link. Interview was conducted by Kony hiring partner suntek corp cmpny.They conducted interview with 4 rounds. (This 4 will be under suntek only.later 2round will be by Kony) -->Test which contains aptitude, basic questions regarding c pointers data structure. --->coding test which contains 2 questions Have to satisfy all test cases and hidden mode also. ----> TR and HR ( The persons who are good at knowledge and skills the suntek cmnpny will let the people to next rounds even they lack some marks in these rounds) After this Suntek corp cmpny will give 2 days classes to selected candidates in above rounds. This will be really helpful to many students about to knoww Kony company , their intra process. Interview Final stage of selection process done by Kony people in 2 rounds .in these round they will select the candidates who are good at data structures.product based Kony ask different questions about all data structure. Focus on all data structure such linked list , queue ,stack and also trees, tries , graph . Each panel member have different process of selection.some may give 1 problem and ask to find solution with levels such as to reduce time and space complexity. Some may ask all basic concepts .some may ask about graph . Here code is very important.should be perfect at logic.complexity are to be considered as basic thing.prepare best efficient answer for problem which gives less complexities. Some may give different task to play game .or code a game. ******This is great chance to get into this cmpny.prepare well . ******interviewer will be very friendly. ******Kony company environment is very nice. ******They convert intern to job after 1year with98.9% I lost in last round of I terview they asked to write code of bfs and dfs . Prepare well grapfh and trees also and linked list. Don't neglect small things also. I lost the great chance.I know the value of it .definently I'll attend next year.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to write code for counting number of words of how many times it is relating in parahragh. He gave time to get the logic and code.in I showed solution of o(n2) . Next he suggested to reduce it to less complexity this time I used linked list again he asked to reduce it o(n).in this way 1problem with efficient solution is required.
  • To code about trees of different one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Nov 2016

Interview

I have attended the interview in november 2016. There were 4 rounds: 1. Aptitude,reasoning,technical mcq 2.Coding round 3.Technical Interview 4.HR interview I was rejected in the 3rd round! The first 2 rounds are easy.. but coming to the technical interview.. you need to have a deeper knowledge on whatever you mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions
  • Basic but deep knowledge about the fundamental concepts of java! Coding for certain questions.

Kony

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony

Interview

there are 5 rounds, 1st round consists of aptitude vebal and c mcqs that is mostly pointers , 2nd round was programming 3rd,4th and 5th are technical interviews.3rd technical round was easy .4th and 5th technical rounds were difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews