Find jobs for Internship

Kony Internship Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 220 interviews

Campus Recruiting100%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

the interview had 5 rounds.round-1 aptitude,round-2 coding(consisted of two questions based on strings). Candidates who are shortlisted in these two rounds will have two technical rounds followed by HR round.

Interview Questions
  • strings
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (New Delhi) in Jun 2019

Interview

Basically Kony Conducted Online Test at our Campus in which the company selected 59 students out of 500 then comes the interview round top 16 students out of 59 were called directly in to the Interview and other were given a coding Question to solve the Question was on Linked list in which we have to delete first n elements represented by deletesize out of a block repeatedly untill there is a black size remaining in the linked list.It was a moderate questions many of the students were able to do out of 40 students which were given the question only 5 were selected then comes the interview in which concepts of Prime Number ,OOPS ,JS and other conceptual puzzle was asked and reverse a linked list was a question to.Do practice Puzzles and coding questions on Linked list and Prepare questions on your Project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kony

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony

Interview

1 written ,2 technical & 1 hr round . its a telephonic interview & require very brilliant. it demands complete code with running condition here logic how can you solve problem required but less.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Aug 2018

Interview

2 T.Rs and 1 H.R and they tested on coding in our coding skills in all rounds.They expected optimised codes for every question.They gave us to solve puzzles as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Chennai) in Jul 2018

Interview

first round was in cocubes with aptitude and coding which was easy but we should make sure that we will always have an eye on time.the second and third rounds were on skype which was fully technical ,concentrate more on java,the fourth round was general hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jun 2018

Interview

I applied through college and lost in the technical round. Each interview lasted for half and hour atleast. It has three rounds of technical Interviews and a HR before this the candidate has to clear the basic shortlisting process of academic percentage and the online aptitude and coding test. They concentrate more on coding questions in technical Interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was through clg. Firstly there was a online test . After that there was a technical interview based on java and c. Later next round was also technical. Lastly hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jul 2017

Interview

Round1 includes aptitude and 3 programs ,and after that there are 3 technical interview and 1 HR. They concentrated mostly on Data Structures . Interviewers were so friendly ,they offered me food during my interview .

Interview Questions
  • Simple logic based programs . More questions related to data structures

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Jun 2016

Interview

I applied through task.the process took 4 days.first there was an aptitude test followed by programming round.the shortlisted students appeared for the final two rounds of kony,those two rounds were technical mostly programming questions were asked. in the final round 3 programming questions were given ,if u solve them then they giva a logical problem.those who solved these were given offer

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in May 2016

Interview

the process is very cool and interactive.HR is was so responsive and friendly gave some suggestions in between the process of solving given problems. first it has written with aptitude and 2round coding followed by 2 hr rounds.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews