Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Kolkata) in February 2018.

Interview

Three rounds were there. First was more around finding the need, requirement gathering, wireframing
    Second was around general round. A bit around CV and work culture related stuff
    Third was HR round, explaining the benefits and compensation structure

Interview Questions

• Brainstorming on how technology can help college students in various aspects like assignment   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony in February 2017.

Interview

Interviwers are very cool and friendly. Had 3 rounds in total. 1st round was a coding round held online. 2nd round was a F2F with a Team Lead. 3rd round was a F2F with VP of the department.

Interview Questions

• Sorting, Deadlocks, Questions on projects, OOPS concepts and was asked to design a System to book flight tickets.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

There are 5 of hiring process in kony.
    First round was written round which consists of 3 coding questions and 10 technical mcq questions . Approx 450 student sit in the written round out of which only 45 cleared .
    2nd round was technical round they ask 2 coding questions based on Linked list and array.
    3rd round was also technical round , in this round interviewer ask coding questions from trees , array etc.
    Final round was HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Vijayawada) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in October 2019.

Interview

In depth multi-stage process via phone and video conference. Questions from recruiter, manager, peers, and VP with in-depth explanations of the job duties. Additional email communication was also provided.

Interview Questions

• Describe how I managed to move an ambiguous project along.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

2-3 rounds of interview with Senior/Principal Product managers followed by a round with VP level. Interview with Product managers were more technical in nature including case based questions. Very pleasant folks. However HR did not meet me in person, probably that could be improved.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more focused on product strategy, features for different user personas, case based questions, market sizing   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneswar) in July 2019.

Interview

At first there was an online test, which consisted of mcqs of aptitude, reasoning followed by 2 coding questions. The questions were simple. Later a list of 35 students were called for an interview. Half of the students were taken to face 1:1 interview and the rest half of them were given a coding question to solve in the best efficient way possible. Later around 10 students were selected for a second round of interview followed by the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOPS and Data structures. Concept should be very clear in order to clear the interview   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

There was a four-step process where it began with a initial 15-20 minute phone call with a recruiter, then a second 30-minute phone call with a member on the BDR sales team. Afterwards was an onsite interview with several members from the sales team and then a mock sales pitch phone call followed a few days after. The BDR who was conducting the call and the recruiter made sure to provide me with all necessary information I needed to be successful during my pitch. The role-playing lasted for around 15 minutes and the BDR ended the call with next steps. The recruiter contacted me the same day with offer information. Overall the process was very smooth and took less than 3 weeks!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First I received a phone interview with their Talent Mobilization guy, who was incredibly friendly & receptive. He did a great job of setting expectations moving thru the interview process. Then I received a follow up call a few days later where they scheduled me to come in Austin for on-site interviews. The first interview was by two of my potential teammates; which I thought was wise so that they would have say as well. Shortly after that the hiring manager interviewed me, and neither interview was longer than 35 minutes. The whole process was surprisingly smooth and they were all very down-to-earth & welcoming. More importantly, this company seems to trust & value their employees and everyone I encountered appear to be very enjoyable to work with.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with public speaking or communicating with high-level bank executives; have you ever had to deliver a tough answer or say no to them?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was timely and informative. My first interview was with the recruiter. The recruiter then passed my resume and the information gathered from the interview on to the hiring manager. The hiring manager, then scheduled a call with me. During the interview with the hiring manager, I took the opportunity to also interview her as a potential boss. I then had two additional calls with people I would be working with. They asked questions about my skills and experience. The last interview was with the hiring manager again to get more details of the job. The recruiter kept me updated on what the next steps were to be during the interview processes which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How did I get to where I am now?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.