Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

First round consists of aptitude test including two coding questions. Test was simple and you can slove it if you have hand on coding. After that, there is techincal round having linked list question.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

the interview had 5 rounds.round-1 aptitude,round-2 coding(consisted of two questions based on strings). Candidates who are shortlisted in these two rounds will have two technical rounds followed by HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Math, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Math, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

1st round: Online Test - Aptitude, Verbal, 2 Coding Questions
    2nd round: Multiple Technical Interviews - 3 round with increasing difficulty
    3rd round: Managerial Interview - Review of all the students and relevant feedback
    4th round: HR Interview - Final formality

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony in June 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds - Data structures basic. Can be cleared with basic preparation. Trees, Linked List, Stacks and Queues
    1 MCQ + datastructure.
    2 and 3 data structure.
    Last was Hr Discussions. Very smooth process

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (New Delhi) in June 2019.

Interview

Basically Kony Conducted Online Test at our Campus in which the company selected 59 students out of 500 then comes the interview round top 16 students out of 59 were called directly in to the Interview and other were given a coding Question to solve the Question was on Linked list in which we have to delete first n elements represented by deletesize out of a block repeatedly untill there is a black size remaining in the linked list.It was a moderate questions many of the students were able to do out of 40 students which were given the question only 5 were selected then comes the interview in which concepts of Prime Number ,OOPS ,JS and other conceptual puzzle was asked and reverse a linked list was a question to.Do practice Puzzles and coding questions on Linked list and Prepare questions on your Project.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

After the online process the interview was mainly about linked lists and tree.And they asked about the projects and the programming language demanded was mainly java.Overall it was not an easy.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

All interviews were held via phone. Initial call was with an internal recruiter, where we reviewed my resume, goals and compensation; recruiter was very open to any questions related to the company. A second technical phone interview was held with a lead business analyst, then a second, more social interview via phone with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills and techniques do you use to elicit requirements?   1 Answer
    • Why are the typical deliverables of a business analyst?   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

First interview was a spirited conversation with an internal recruiter. He "loved" the fit and my experience for the role was what they were looking to find for some time.

He even asked me if I could come in that week for a physical interview. I could not get it on my calendar, so we discussed the following Friday as an in house interview, but did not confirm until after the next phone interview took place.

Second phone interview was with a VP of UX. This guy talked a good talk and very much laid it on thick as if we were also a fit.

Then...crickets. They completely ghosted me.

The recruiter ignored my follow up email but then he told me I would know something in a day or so. I called and left voicemail to which he responded a day later with an email that said he would get back to me by the end of the day. He did not.

They obviously were waiting on other interviews and possibly on another candidate to accept an offer before they proceeded with me. This is not rocket science, and we are adults. Just be honest!

I did not care whether they preferred someone else. I can understand that. But jerking candidates around and not being transparent is completely unacceptable and unprofessional.

Don't believe anything these people tell you. Yes, I am upset, but that does not mean this review is because I am bitter. I honestly am appalled at their treatment of candidates and want others not to be fooled.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about related experiences.   1 Answer

Kony Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Frisco, TX (US)).

Interview

Went well, said I was a great candidate and they would move forward with me. I was ghosted by recruiter . When I followed up she sent me a rejection letter. That’s all fine and good but please be transparent about a persons candidacy. Hindsight, I don’t want to work for a wishy-washy company .

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1 online round. 4 interview rounds. very basic coding questions. And java questions. one HR round. must read your projects they ask that for sure. sql oops is also asked but very basic questions of the same are asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.