Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was timely and informative. My first interview was with the recruiter. The recruiter then passed my resume and the information gathered from the interview on to the hiring manager. The hiring manager, then scheduled a call with me. During the interview with the hiring manager, I took the opportunity to also interview her as a potential boss. I then had two additional calls with people I would be working with. They asked questions about my skills and experience. The last interview was with the hiring manager again to get more details of the job. The recruiter kept me updated on what the next steps were to be during the interview processes which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How did I get to where I am now?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

All interviews were held via phone. Initial call was with an internal recruiter, where we reviewed my resume, goals and compensation; recruiter was very open to any questions related to the company. A second technical phone interview was held with a lead business analyst, then a second, more social interview via phone with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What skills and techniques do you use to elicit requirements?   1 Answer
    • Why are the typical deliverables of a business analyst?   1 Answer

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially I had a phone interview with the HR staff discussing my past experience and in general what my job role would cover. Next I had a technical interview with a manager reviewing my past experience with REST, AJAX, Web services. Then I had 2 more interviews with Kony Leadership reviewing what I know about the role, what to expect, what type of training I would receive, and other general questions about past experience and how I would handle managing teams overseas. Lastly I was invited to an in person interview that included a more in-depth technical interview with whiteboard and another soft-skills interview that included the Kony development process.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the time difference between working with employees in India in addition to handling workload in the US.   Answer Question
    • Preform a sort of your choice on a linked list.   Answer Question
    • How would you design a mobile application that allowed you to purchase movie tickets?   Answer Question

Digital Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I had a series of interviews with key leaders in the company; all interviews were very professional; I was impressed by the depth of knowledge and the overall quality of the interviews; they all made them seem more of a relaxed, mutual exchange of information. I had a series of interviews over the phone, and a final in-person interview in Austin. The process took longer because I interviewed with different areas of the company for different positions.

Interview Questions

• Why Kony? Why do you want to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

Associate Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I initially received an HR interview, followed by 2 technical reviews and 2 managerial reviews. All interviews were professional and best of all, courteous. They were scheduled by an assistant, I was notified in advance with information about the interviewer.

Customer Reference Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony in June 2015.

Interview

Got a phone screening interview with HR. Call lasted 15mins. The HR did not really want to know about my experience. Just went quickly to the salary question and why I wanted to leave the company. Was this interview to assess the market? Seriously. Stay away from this company.

Services Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was the quickest, most thorough process I have experiences in 15 years of employment. I met the right people, they asked the right questions, and there was little wasted effort or time. Everything was organized to streamline the interview and onboarding process

Interview Questions

• Describe your selling process   1 Answer

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. I was recruited by Kony's internal team, and had a good first talk with them. A few days later I had a simple conversation surrounding my background and what I've been working on the past few years with the UX lead.

A couple weeks later, after reaching out to the internal team, an onsite was scheduled where I met with my potential manager and some people I would be working with. I had a great time meeting everyone and have to say it was a pleasant experience. There were a few tough questions surrounding my experience, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Corporate Content Writer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

I had a wonderful interview experience with this company. They were quick to follow up and respond to questions. I gained a comprehensive understanding of the position requirements and company structure from the initial interview. I accepted an offer from another company before completing the interview process but from what I experienced, this is a wonderful company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Explain your current role / how does your experience compare to the job requirements?   Answer Question

Finance, Misc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with who would become my direct manager at the time. She was extremely straight forward about work/life balance, day to day and what to expect overall. Rather than formal questions, I was able to summarize who I was, professionally.
    I then did a brief standard interview with HR.