Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jun 2019

3.1

Kony Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Frisco, TX (US)).

Interview

Went well, said I was a great candidate and they would move forward with me. I was ghosted by recruiter . When I followed up she sent me a rejection letter. That’s all fine and good but please be transparent about a persons candidacy. Hindsight, I don’t want to work for a wishy-washy company .

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Noida) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview rounds are after a test which includes basic aptitude,logical and two coding questions.
    Interview process has 3 rounds, two technical and 1 HR round.
    Cleared the 1st technical round and haven't cleared 2nd technical round.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions : on exceptions, string literals
      Selection sort   Answer Question

Interview

3 rounds. 1 written 2 technical. 1st round is written where you get aptitude test and then one codig round where you have to code in their machine in any language you want. After that you can get to 1st technical round. If you do good you might get opportunity to work in Platform team, but, for that, you will be interviewed for some more rounds.

Interview Questions

• 1. Implement queue using stack.
      2. Reverse words of a Statement/String.
      3. Malloc/Calloc?
      4. Threads.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in September 2015.

Interview

there was two written rounds one aptitude and one coding round through cocubes
    I was called for interview at kony hyderabad
    the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list in 0(n).
    the interviwer wanted to optimized code for any problem
    different questions for shortlisted students

Interview Questions

• the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

It was a three step process - 1. Online Aptitude test (both general as well as technical) 2.Technical Interview 3. H.R Interview .....
    1.Technical Aptitude Test consists of two parts - 1.General MCQ's consisting of Java,MySql,C and some operating systems concepts and 2.Coding online using a suitable compiler of one's choice - I was given a problem to code and we can code it using any language of one's choice.....
    2.Technical Interview - Asked about projects done by me during an internship and a small puzzle , c question
    3.H.R Interview - Was better to answer....

Interview Questions

• During H.R Interview, I was not expecting this question at me - How do you get yourself motivated everyday? - This was an unexpected question but I managed to answer it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Jamshedpur) in August 2011.

Interview

total 3 round:
    1. online mcq test: apti,c,java and 1 subjective coding question.
    2. technical interview: different sorting algo,1 question from probability, C basics.,application of stack & queue
    3. HR: typical HR question..why do u want to join our company...questions related to my resume

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in October 2012.

Interview

3 Stages of Selection Process.
    Stage 1: Online MCQ question paper-20 Aptitude Q's in 25 min
                                                      -20 Technical (C,Java,Java Script,C++) in 25 min
                     Coding Exam- A question will be given to you. You Have to write code to solve problem in any of the chosen language.
    Stage 2: Technical Interview
                     - Very basic aptitude questions and some difficult puzzles. Asked little bit about C basics.
    Stage 3: HR Interview
                    Basic questions like What is your background, how you motivate yourself when you are depressed, why do you want to join Kony etc..

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in April 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview on campus. After clearing the written test on javascript and C programming, I had one round on C programming, data structures and object oriented concepts. Other round was HR.

Interview Questions

• questions on pointers, C program to print a pyramid, OOP concepts, Data structures   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab) in July 2016.

Interview

1st Round (online test's ): Quants,Reasoning,Technical,Coding
    2nd Round (Technical Interview): level 1:oops concepts, DS( for me : to implement stacks)
    level 2 :again DS (merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space)
    3rd Round HR

Interview Questions

• To implement stacks, Merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

one aptitude test and one technical exam for screening ,one coding test with 3 coding questions,2 rounds of coding interview and one telephone interview of HR(just for formality).
    I applied for post of associate engineer(intern).Internship is for 1 year

Interview Questions

• Find the next palindrome of a given number,merge sort,finding duplicate numbers in a array and others from geeksforgeeks   1 Answer