Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in December 2014.

Interview

Great process with my former manager who was a great sales manager. Unfortunately, my Sales VP was whacked after he brought up current issues that needed to be addressed to our CEO.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What do you bring that I can't find in everyone that I'm speaking with today?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony in March 2013.

Interview

I've heard different accounts of the interview process. Some taking many, many interview steps with multiple personnel others very few. I do know that once they know you are the right candidate they move very fast to get you on board. Questions will vary widely but will be focused on your indicated skill sets to determine if you really know your stuff. Expect to do a demo of something you are comfortable with or a skills test.

Interview Questions

• No off the wall questions. They are focused to your cited strengths to determine if you are legit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flew out to meet direct manager, was able to negotiate terms for a win/win.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Foster City, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with three people and sat with them each individually for about 20 minutes. Everyone was really nice and friendly. They offered me water and started asking about my background and where I saw myself in the future. After the interview was over, they called me a few days letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me what you know about Kony?   1 Answer

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The entire process was over a period of several weeks. Two initial screening calls with a recruiting company, then a phone screen with hiring manager, then an onsite interview with VP of Sales and several other Inside Reps. There were no questions that were out of the ordinary for a sales interview. Their hiring preference seemed to focus on prior inside sales success. This is a typical high-growth tech company, inside software sales position. Lots of hours, but excellent pay and bonus potential.

Interview Questions

• What were your sales goals for the year and how did you achieve your goals?   Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. One brief HR discussion.

Two rounds of technical interview with a major focus on DS & Algo, each about one and half hours, with the last 10-15 minutes spent on technology I was to work for.

Third round with an architect or somebody of that caliber, and this was for 30 minutes, also mostly tested on algorithms.

HR discussion for 15 minutes, spent on figuring out fitment.

The technical rounds were great, had a good rapport with the interviewers.

Then it came to the offer discussion. I was speaking to a recruiter from the company. I had a offer already and in the discussion I told him as much, but the recruiter was not bothered about it, and I was in the final stage of interviewing with another company when this happened.

An offer was released two days after the offer discussion and I was asked to accept in 24 hours. At this point of time, the other comany's discussion had completed and I was awaiting an offer from them. I, very politely, asked if I could get another 24 hours to take a decision. I was actually considering Kony, but just wanted to hear what the other comany had to offer. This is when it went downhill.

The recruiter accused me of "job shopping" even when I hadn't accepted the offer. I again very politely apologised for not communicating that I was in the last stages of discussion with another company, although I think sitting in for multiple interview in parallel is normal when one searches for new opportunities.

The recruiter asked me to confirm within the second day, but I get a offer rescinded email after 29 hours after releasing it. I was upset. I sent a thank you email to them and carried on.

Interview Questions

• Given a string and a dictionary, find if it is actually a valid sentence with the spaces stripped.
      e.g.
      "howwasyourday" is valid
      "qwertyuiop" is invalid   Answer Question
    • You have an 2D rectangular integer array sorted on rows and columns. Write an efficient algo to find if an element is present?
      e.g.
      Find the position of 8. Ans: [2][1]
      Find the position of 12. Ans: not found   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in February 2020.

Interview

There are 1 written test + 2 technical interviews + 1 hr discussion
    Recruitment people are very friendly and responsive. The process went smoothly.

The written test is on programming and datastructures. They gave 3 algorithmic questions to solve.
    The first technical round is entirely on datastructres and algorithms.
    The second technical round is about the tech stack that we mentioned in our resume.
    The interviewers are very clear and well-qualified people.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Vijayawada) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad).

Interview

I applied it through on-campus .There
    are 3 rounds of interview. Questions Purely on data structures (Trees,Linked list),arrays and strings. But for us 4 rounds were conducted. I encountered 3 TR rounds and got rejected in final TR.

The interview was average not so difficult. It is one of the friendly to work company.

Interview Questions

• Calculate longest substring count from a given string with out repetition of characters.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Bhubaneswar) in July 2019.

Interview

The Hiring process was similar to all the renowned tech companies.
    1)Online Test
    2)Technical Round 1
    3) Technical Round 2
    4) HR
     They are very particular about hiring the best of the best.250 appeared for online test 65 were shortlisted and then only 4 were selected.
    All the Interview processes were good and the interviewer will make you comfortable before they proceed for the process.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

Interview

At first there was an online test, which consisted of mcqs of aptitude, reasoning followed by 2 coding questions. The questions were simple. Later a list of 35 students were called for an interview. Half of the students were taken to face 1:1 interview and the rest half of them were given a coding question to solve in the best efficient way possible. Later around 10 students were selected for a second round of interview followed by the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOPS and Data structures. Concept should be very clear in order to clear the interview   Answer Question