Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in September 2015.

Interview

there was two written rounds one aptitude and one coding round through cocubes
    I was called for interview at kony hyderabad
    the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list in 0(n).
    the interviwer wanted to optimized code for any problem
    different questions for shortlisted students

Interview Questions

• the interviewer asked to merge two sorted lists to form new sorted list   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Jalandhar, Punjab) in July 2016.

Interview

1st Round (online test's ): Quants,Reasoning,Technical,Coding
    2nd Round (Technical Interview): level 1:oops concepts, DS( for me : to implement stacks)
    level 2 :again DS (merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space)
    3rd Round HR

Interview Questions

• To implement stacks, Merge to sorted linked lists with out using extra space   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in April 2013.

Interview

2 rounds of interview on campus. After clearing the written test on javascript and C programming, I had one round on C programming, data structures and object oriented concepts. Other round was HR.

Interview Questions

• questions on pointers, C program to print a pyramid, OOP concepts, Data structures   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

one aptitude test and one technical exam for screening ,one coding test with 3 coding questions,2 rounds of coding interview and one telephone interview of HR(just for formality).
    I applied for post of associate engineer(intern).Internship is for 1 year

Interview Questions

• Find the next palindrome of a given number,merge sort,finding duplicate numbers in a array and others from geeksforgeeks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh) in July 2016.

Interview

It was 4 rounds :
    Written test
    Technical 1
    Technical 2
    HR

Interview was lengthy process and had to wait for long
    But the interviewers are nice and coperative people and first they make us comfortable.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

1.written round followed by
    2.coding
    in college online
    At hyderabad in gokaraju gangaraju college
    3. three technical rounds more on data structures(reverse of linked list ,trees top view etc), core subjects and resume(projects mainly)
    4.hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

After the online process the interview was mainly about linked lists and tree.And they asked about the projects and the programming language demanded was mainly java.Overall it was not an easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Math, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Math, Uttar Pradesh) in June 2019.

Interview

1st round: Online Test - Aptitude, Verbal, 2 Coding Questions
    2nd round: Multiple Technical Interviews - 3 round with increasing difficulty
    3rd round: Managerial Interview - Review of all the students and relevant feedback
    4th round: HR Interview - Final formality

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview was of two rounds. First round was very demotivating, the interviewer seems to have very little skills to take an interview. But the second round was good, this is one of the prime reasons for I accepting this offer.

Interview Questions

• Many questions on problem solving and game development - algo. for developing a solution for Tetris game   Answer Question

Negotiation

HRs were little tricky during negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in December 2010.

Interview

technical Interview,HR