Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in July 2013.

Interview

3 stages...1.Technical 2.Manager 3.HR..Attend for Selenium testing position..so questions are on Manual testing process and core java

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in September 2011.

Interview

there were 2 rounds:technical and hr.
    in technical a guy from iit guwahati was asking questions mainly from data structure and c programming.
    he was telling us to write programs for sorting like insertion ,quick and selection.
    you have to write the code, just telling only the algorithm do not work.
    logical questions like why manholes are round and candle problems were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in December 2012.

Interview

easy and simple,1 technical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in August 2013.

Interview

Good interview process,Can crack it easily until ur not into a technical person who has done the phd in there respective technology

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at Kony in July 2017 which was conducted by Suntek corp.
    Round 1:
     section 1 : Quantitative aptitude (mostly questions were on
     percentages,sets,ratios,permutations and combinations etc)
     section 2: logical reasoning
     section 3: verbal (mostly synonyms,antonyms,prepositions etc)
     section 4:3 coding questions
    if round 1 is cleared then shortlisted students were sent to round 2
    Round 2:
    Technical and HR round were conducted.

Interview Questions

• round 1 coding questions:
      1st question on strings particulary in java
      2nd question was on linked lists(find middle element of given linked list)
      3rd question was on to find odd factors for given numbers.
       for 2,3 questions we can opt any of the programming languages
      round 2:
      tr round questions:
      questions on java,trees and linked lists   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process is good and bit tough with 5 rounds, 2 technical, 1 hr and 2 management rounds. Selection Process first HR will ask all the details if our profile matches their requirement they will ask to attend 2 technical then 2 management rounds.

Interview Questions

• For first technical they have asked for ios most popular questions like Push notifications, application life cycles and most of the part is on our resume. And second technical is bit tough only. We need to have strong command on basics and programming.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)) in February 2017.

Interview

its good and very normal process there are two technical reounds and then a round face to face with the manager and the human resources the technical rounds involve questions like linked lists array and strings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajpura, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Rajpura, Punjab) in July 2016.

Interview

Written,Tech and HR
    Written was normal consisting of aptitude and c output guess questions.In tech interview it was purely technical on ds,dbms,and your project based questions,and a puzzle solving.
    Then came the HR round in which he asked normal questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Chandigarh) in July 2016.

Interview

The first round was an online test on cocubes.com, consisting of two sections.The first section was aptitude and the second was programming.It included Quant, Reasoning and verbal and the second round was coding test having 3 questions.
    The next round was face to face interviews. Technical interview and HR were simultaneously taken declaring the result on the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process took a week.
    The first two rounds were a skype, followed by telephonic and personal rounds
    I was hired for services, so the interview was not much tough.

Interview Questions

• What is that you have achieved in your work life that you can say proudly.   Answer Question