Kony Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kony Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

2-3 rounds of interview with Senior/Principal Product managers followed by a round with VP level. Interview with Product managers were more technical in nature including case based questions. Very pleasant folks. However HR did not meet me in person, probably that could be improved.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more focused on product strategy, features for different user personas, case based questions, market sizing   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Kolkata) in February 2018.

Interview

Three rounds were there. First was more around finding the need, requirement gathering, wireframing
    Second was around general round. A bit around CV and work culture related stuff
    Third was HR round, explaining the benefits and compensation structure

Interview Questions

• Brainstorming on how technology can help college students in various aspects like assignment   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

Very unprofessional interview process initially I was communicated that offer will be given later HR said no offer due to budget constraint and hiring freeze. Actually later i came to know hiring is still going on.
    Not recommended go on and invest entire day for interview.
    2 telephonic discussion about background almost similar rounds.
    3-4 on premise rounds in Hyderabad office. This will be mostly repeat of telephonic rounds only.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.