Kony Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated 6 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Kony

Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy
Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād) in Feb 2019

Interview

2-3 rounds of interview with Senior/Principal Product managers followed by a round with VP level. Interview with Product managers were more technical in nature including case based questions. Very pleasant folks. However HR did not meet me in person, probably that could be improved.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were more focused on product strategy, features for different user personas, case based questions, market sizing
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Calcutta) in Feb 2018

Interview

Three rounds were there. First was more around finding the need, requirement gathering, wireframing Second was around general round. A bit around CV and work culture related stuff Third was HR round, explaining the benefits and compensation structure

Interview Questions
  • Brainstorming on how technology can help college students in various aspects like assignment
Kony
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kony

Interview

Very unprofessional interview process initially I was communicated that offer will be given later HR said no offer due to budget constraint and hiring freeze. Actually later i came to know hiring is still going on. Not recommended go on and invest entire day for interview. 2 telephonic discussion about background almost similar rounds. 3-4 on premise rounds in Hyderabad office. This will be mostly repeat of telephonic rounds only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderābād)

Interview

4 rounds of interivew. 1 Telephonic 2 : 2 rounds of managerial discussions. 3: HR Head round HR Co-ordinator will try to be tricky asking for F2F round as they dont want to pay, Asking any chance of coming to hyderabad for your personal work. HR Head : He needs to learn how to make the people comfortable instead of pointing out this is not there a, that is not there etc... VP Round :He should spend more time in understanding the capabilities instead of talking for 10 minutes and mentioning it will be a short rounds. From the start of discussion , you will get to see that it will be a pressure cooker work ...

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Kony Job Seekers

Software Engineer